Home Match Day Thread 16/02/2021 Papa John's Trophy SF - OUFC v Tranmere

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time does Emmadale Farm start, not seen it for 10years. Must be better than this.
I shouldn't bother, they didn't get the ransom to get the kidnapped bloke back. Oh and it's Emmerdale now, not Emmerdale Farm.

I know we need the money but I'd rather lose tonight than at Wembley.

Not a good night. No excuses Tranmere deserved it. Just means the boys have to get a result on Saturday.
Can someone check the birds car park they want there ball back.

Well done Tranmere - took their chances and we didn't take ours, so they deserved their trip to an unfortunately empty Wembley. Hope they win it now!

Beaten by a better team. Tranmere were pretty good I thought. Bit worried that we seem to lose against good teams. Still suppose we had a number of chances. Taylor should have had a hatrick.

The one good thing about this competition and this situation is it’s pretty easy to get over losing in the semi final. I have already watching Hitlers circle of evil on Netflix and started looking forward to Ipswich in Saturday.

• React
Reactions: m
The one good thing about this competition and this situation is it’s pretty easy to get over losing in the semi final. I have already watching Hitlers circle of evil on Netflix and started looking forward to Ipswich in Saturday.
Living the dream!

Karl's face says it all, he got the starting line up wrong. He should of started with the 11 we finished with.

A few players have probably played their last games for us. Grayson, Hall, Hanson all not good enough. Why Agyei was not even on the bench is beyond me.

Now if we get a result at Ipswich it will be fine, but it's now put pressure on the team to perform.

very bad day at the office !!!
any other day Matt Taylor would have had a hat trick, but best of luck to Tranmere in the final they deserved it tonight.
Need to put this behind us now and get back to winning matches in the league.

COYY

It’s a Mickey Mouse tournament and not the end of the world
I agree, so long as the hyperbole wouldn’t have been present had the result gone the other way. Which I think it would have, but I guess we’ll never know for sure.

B team nonsense trophy that I’ve personally had no interest in since it was ruined by the money men, but it would’ve been pleasing to put in a performance on the box for once. Unless we’re the underdogs against a PL team we tend to go floppy in these situations.

Saturday / Tuesday for the rest of the season with three points on the line each time, and nothing else. That’s what matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom