+++ 13/07/20 L1 Play Off FINAL - OUFC v Wycombe+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't chew on those finger nails too much, folks. I've got it sussed. As long as a f*****g dog doesn't run onto the pitch (it never f*****g does!) we will be playing Aston Vanilla, Burn the mouth and Normal witch next season! COYY!

Don't chew on those finger nails too much, folks. I've got it sussed. As long as a f*****g dog doesn't run onto the pitch (it never f*****g does!) we will be playing Aston Vanilla, Burn the mouth and Normal witch next season! COYY!

or a cat/fish oh fish cant run rumours of plenty of dogs in the crowd for tonights game though..............

quite right too he is a waste of a wage no stat you could throw at me will ever change my mind!
what your saying is when Mackie plays other players score more..........
that is because they are doing what they are paid to do

mackies goals and assists for the season please?

anyway we will get promoted tonight so happy days
LOL. So by your logic, the team perform better with Mackie in the side, because he's so rubbish, they work harder to make up for his deficiencies? KR is onto a winner here :ROFLMAO:

• React
Reactions: m
Was pondering the team selection earlier on. Will KR pull a surprise and play Forde at RB? Jacobson is so slow, that having a full back with pace to overlap could make their life harder? But defending set pieces would be harder.

Would be a very brave choice though!

Was pondering the team selection earlier on. Will KR pull a surprise and play Forde at RB? Jacobson is so slow, that having a full back with pace to overlap could make their life harder? But defending set pieces would be harder.

Would be a very brave choice though!

If Jacobson is slow then Sykes will have a great time.

Gavin Whyte destroyed Jacobson last season but then he raced past most. I am really concerned by the physicality and athleticism of WW. They play a style of high press and long ball we often struggle with. Jacobson’s set pice deliveries are exceptional so avoid conceding fee kicks in our defensive third please boys.

My feeling is that the pressure is on us, because we have an expectation/aim of getting to the championship and a belief that we can and deserve it, but anger and frustration if we don't make it, whereas WW it is more like a cup run and see how far the luck/momentum takes them and nothing lost if it doesn't happen.

From the Gasroom.......... they seems as concerned/nervous/scared as we are!

"If we go with 3 defensive minded midfielders, we have basically got a back 7 defending wave after wave of Oxford attack, and if all we do is hoof it up field and bypass the midfield it isn’t going to take long before Oxford break us down, if you thought Fleetwood gave us a football lesson, after watching Oxford/Portsmouth, then we will be chasing shadows all evening"

I kind of hope that persons prediction comes true.:)

My feeling is that the pressure is on us, because we have an expectation/aim of getting to the championship and a belief that we can and deserve it, but anger and frustration if we don't make it, whereas WW it is more like a cup run and see how far the luck/momentum takes them and nothing lost if it doesn't happen.

So, what your actually saying is, we want it more !

Is there anyone else who just can’t see us winning?felt sick all day with nerves.

Yes me. But I'm always negative and don't expect much when it comes to united. We always do things the hard way. When I am positive we are going to win it normally goes the other way. Atleast if we lose I can turn the TV off, where as in the crowd its not that easy to switch off.

Ha!

Where did that come from?
something my brother sent me.

bloody time going so slow today.
finishing at 4 so will still have 3 1/2 hours to wait ?

• React
Reactions: m
It has to be said that if we lose tonight that will be three wembley defeats in four years. That would surely be some sort of record that we definitely do not want against our name.

I’ve got a feeling that the first goal will be crucial tonight. I know we came back twice against Portsmouth but that cant keep happening.

We’re all understandably nervous, but now isnt the time for faint hearts. Be brave and have faith. With the likes of Rob Dickie, Cameron Brannagan and Marcus Browne in our team, we have real quality that most teams certainly wouldn’t fancy facing tonight. We can most definitely do this!

LOL. So by your logic, the team perform better with Mackie in the side, because he's so rubbish, they work harder to make up for his deficiencies? KR is onto a winner here :ROFLMAO:

no not at all! had Mackie had any assists or decent goal tally you Mackie lovers would have a case but he doesn't one goal this season isn't it how many assists? from a striker please give it a break that's worse than obika and he was hideous

you have to play your best team in games like this and just go for it you only get one chance and what ifs and maybes don't matter the result does we have to get the ball into browne or to run in behind and taylor will finish given the chance hopefully henry gets more involved too was poor against pompey.

no not at all! had Mackie had any assists or decent goal tally you Mackie lovers would have a case but he doesn't one goal this season isn't it how many assists? from a striker please give it a break that's worse than obika and he was hideous

Today is just the day to be knocking our players!! Robinson and the players talk about how much Mackie offers, and he's been part of our most successful squad in a generation. So I think I'll back their judgement over yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom