• SUB: Henry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bath Yellow

Last edited by a moderator:
Travelling (flights) so only able to see the last 15 - if that was representative of the rest of the game I’m glad I missed the rest! Reading were shocking and we were only marginally better!

Very poor from us. Being massively over-egged by RadOx.

A bit better than Saturday but against a poor team and still no goal from a forward player. Safety first possession football.

Let's hope Saturday is not only an improvement but also a win.

Disappointing - we are so reliant on moments of magic to create goals (have been all season). We don’t seem to have much of an attacking cohesion. Conceding 3 mins after scoring a massive blow since enabled them to sit back second half.

Even though we've drawn tonight, it feels like a defeat. I just don't get what we're trying to do when we step out on the field, we're not setting up as a side who are hard to beat, not are we looking to play a free-flowing expansive game. It seems like we're passing it around for a bit and hoiking it, which is what we did during Karl's disastrous last season. Doesn't help that we're low on options in the attacking sense, but it feels like no players are standing up to provide individual moments of brilliance to create the opportunities and take the chances. Just feels a bit meh really.

Not good enough too much sideways and backwards no urgency. We can’t beat the two bottom teams in the league. We will end up bottom half at this rate

Rosie: much better than Saturday… yes… but….

We were playing a team 2nd bottom, in financial mess with a team mixed with kids!!!!
I’m surprised at how upbeat Jerome is with that performance. It seems like RO are attempting some positive PR on behalf of the club..

Man we are s**t. So slow in everything we do. Create f**k all. Harris clean through heads straight at the keeper. Absolutely no point in him playing. Mceachran, can he pass forwards? Reading we're utter shite and had more shots than us

Manning thought did say work in progress before he left so Des has his own ideas and players wants or not?.
See what gives in January what he goes after.

Absolutely dreadful.

Why do we mess around killing time by playing around at the back. Keeper to defender to keeper to defender. It’s all slow and lethargic for me. It’s all very well having lots of possession, but if you don’t do anything with it, then it’s pretty pointless. The goal column is what matters.

We didn’t pose much threat up top, although I thought Murphy played very well tonight. He put in some decent crosses, and skinned Yiadom, but our main problem is, we do not have that knockout punch/blow in front of goal. Very disappointing result, because Reading are extremely poor. You could see they lack confidence.

We have got to bring in a couple of strikers in January, and a full back.

Really poor display, Murphy the only player showing any B*****s to try to open them up. Nobody else could be bothered to try to be creative. Negative backwards football and slowing the game down any time we have a chance to push forward.

The whole team looks like they've accepted we aren't good enough for promotion and have given up on trying. Really disappointing.

What happened to our sports science / physiotherapy team. I can't remember the last season where we haven't ended up with half the team out around December. We always seem to come off worse than other clubs with injuries.

I must be the only one who thought we were pretty good second half. That’s as good as we’ve moved the ball in weeks and if people want to deny that’s progress then we’re in for a long season. Murphy and Mills our only real threats on the field, one got an assist and Murphy did plenty but he can’t do it all.

Rodrigues has a field day in a game like that but again, it’s ifs and buts. We need depth and 2 or 3 that can do what he can do and ultimately someone in the 18 yard box who knows where the ball will be bouncing.

Poor result but that’s the first time since Des joined that I’ve come away with optimism. We’re missing so much individual quality at the top end of the park, I don’t know how people expect us to churn out these attacking assaults on teams.

Total control second half. The back 4 that closed the game out is the best we have available and needs a run from here on.

Manning did a great job of getting us those wins but his biggest failing was not getting in a striker - and possibly signing McEachran who's just not got up to speed. Most of our creative players are unfit and we're lacking two coaches. I can't imagine Des is setting us out to play like this, but I think Manning's departure has caused some upheaval and along with a couple of bad results the players are lacking the confidence they had a few weeks ago. Who's to say that the same wouldn't have happened under Manning? Anyway, we just need to hang in there till January, get a couple more players in including the striker, get our injured players back, and hope for no more lengthy injuries to key players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom