Away Match Day Thread +++ 12/03/2019 Rochdale v OUFC match day thread +++

That had nothing to do with the officials.
Apart from the stonewall pen we didnt get, and less of an issue the dale pen shout we got away with , unpunished assaults on long n brannagan and other questionable decisions ....among other errors too? .....that said if you cant score from the chances n half chances created in abundance, theres something not right with the strikers and/or the tactics too ?

Draws aren’t the currency we need. Back it up with a win at the weekend and it looks ok, I suppose.

I don’t hold much hope of that. It’s Groundhog Day with this side. Watching the same imbalanced squad attempt to play something they’re not used to as there is no focal point.

our chairman knows f a about football - probably still thinks we are good for the play offs - Robinson is safe whatever

• Angry
Reactions: UTM
Well, you got through it without any medication.
Resigned myself to knowing we’re getting relegated and until the board and management f**k off we’re not going to be ok. This smacks in the face of Kassams last season with us, f*****g hell Brian talbot is better than this useless t**t so is Dave Kemp.... on second thoughts just Brian Talbot

Eesh. Starting to think it's RadOx. Heard nothing but shite all season. Even Blackpool was torture to listen to.

Has to be a home win on Saturday. Let's bring the atmosphere.

KR "I know how to win games" - well come on then, f*****g show some yellow supporters how you win games you prick

KR post match

Away from home is a good point, a little criticism, Ref lost control after Long elbowed. When we look good and don't make keeper make save, we look nervous. We snatch at chances. Our mistakes make their chances.

Realistically, we've missed on 2 clean sheets in last 4 games, but don't carry good work on from training pitch. Work in block of 5 games.

You can't replicate pressure on training ground - group work hard, none fall short of desire, but can question poor passing and finishing. We know we need to move on but clean sheet important. Team stood up to challenge. 1 defeat in last 4 - we have to win against Bradford.

Hand ball should have been penalty, some decisions given other days, not today. KR has facts about Refs about key decisions not made. 4 or 5 mails about being a penalty or a sending off not given. Ok with accepted mistakes from officials. Looked ok tonight.

9 big games left, stick together. Bullding for next, but here and now is important, need the results on the pitch, and where judged. A lot of pressure on next game. Never worry about pressure, always there. KR tried to stay calm tonight, learn through experience of last 12 months.

Things out of control is how you react. Fans are most important thing at football club, wish they could see overall improvement at club. Players need to overcome nervousness, they do care and want to make it right. People listening - we all care about OUFC - players need your help. Your players need you. Forget staff, players need the fans. Players do care and he wants us to understand it.

KR sounds calmer today but babbled on a bit.

Massive game Saturday now. We need a win, whether this team is good enough to get enough points to stay up is debatable even if we do win but I can’t see us having any hope if we don’t get 3 points against Bradford.

This is a poor team with a poor manager, not going to go along with the talk of it just being in the final third we are not good enough, we have been down the bottom all season and you don’t do that if it’s just a problem in one area. If we go down we will deserve it as we are one of weakest sides in this division.

That said I hope we somehow stay up, your league status is not something you give up lightly, we could creep to a lucky safety this year then who knows about next.

It is a mess , but lets just hope for a win on Saturday ffs , at least give us something!

Back
Top Bottom