Moore
Long
Henry
Baptiste
Gorrin
Sykes
Taylor
Fosu

No point risking Ruffels. Play Hall etc on Tuesday.

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere...

I know the match is live on BT sport but will there also be a live video on Ifollow or just audio?
Ta. COYY

Just when you think we are invincible, up jumps Hayes & whothefuck are Yeading. Could be awkward, could be 6-0 to the Yellows. Whatever happens, I can see Taylor getting two, with Eric Sykes and Fossil getting one apiece. The attendance? 3085 with786 Yellows fans. This has got to be a ground where a bloody dog can run onto the pitch! We will get a penalty and Eastwood will take it, scoring his one-and-only goal for us. The floodlights will fail and supporters will be asked to turn their car lights on. Their match-day programme will be printed on a single sheet of A4 paper that has been photocopied 3000 times. They will charge £5 for each programme, because it's a souvenir of when the mighty U's graced their shithole of a ground. F*cking H & Y! Why couldn't we have had Swindon away? COYY

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere...

I know the match is live on BT sport but will there also be a live video on Ifollow or just audio?
Ta. COYY
FA Cup games were audio only last season if I remember correctly. iFollow is League and EFL Trophy only.

For those of us who don't live in Oxfordshire, radio commentary of the game will be on the BBC Sport app / website

Any advice on which station is best?

Both Southall and Hayes & Harlington are a bit of a walk but I don’t mind that. Just wondered whether one was easier than the other.

For anyone with phones with EE, you can sign up to BT sports cheaply through them.

weather ok atm and looking good for tomorrow.Has rained today but not loads pitch should be fine if its any good!

One Adult ticket for today’s game. Face value, buyer collects from near Abingdon. PM me if your interested.

You can never take these games for granted, Pick a reasonably strong team to start, get the job done, then you can bring players off on the hour, I played for Marlow in 94, Oxford were top of the league , Moody Burns Elliot Robinson and Rush. We were near the bottom of the diadorra league, It was going to be impossible to beat Oxford , wasn't it ?

Best site to find streams google live soccer streams and second result down. Always perfect HD links on that site, just make sure you have an adblock on.

You can never take these games for granted, Pick a reasonably strong team to start, get the job done, then you can bring players off on the hour, I played for Marlow in 94, Oxford were top of the league , Moody Burns Elliot Robinson and Rush. We were near the bottom of the diadorra league, It was going to be impossible to beat Oxford , wasn't it ?
Traitor!

I can ‘ trump ‘ that - FA Cup round one November 1979.

The U’s under Bill Asprey somehow lost 1-0 at Barking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom