Home Match Build Up 04/05/2024: L1 Play-Off SF 1st Leg - OUFC vs Peterborough

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard that the club are trying to arrange a temporary stand at the open end. Imagine it's unlikely but would be good if it gets the go ahead.,

I was under the impression that both Kassam and TVP had ruled this out from happening previously. I'd be amazed if this could happen with a couple of days notice.

Remember that Kassam wanted to charge the club thousands just to put up a fans zone in the carpark. I can't see him playing ball with this.

I was under the impression that both Kassam and TVP had ruled this out from happening previously. I'd be amazed if this could happen with a couple of days notice.

Remember that Kassam wanted to charge the club thousands just to put up a fans zone in the carpark. I can't see him playing ball with this.
Not sure it’s for this match. I think it’s if we get promoted.

Planning permission would be needed I believe, no way that'll happen in a week!

I have a feeling that it was discussed during the season we got to the playoff final and it was approved by Kassam/Council ahead of time, in case James Henry had shot instead of passing the ball.

I could be misremembering, however, fairly sure a 2.5k stand was the plan.

I believe it is part of the contract between ourselves and Kassam that he has to build the 4th stand if we got to the championship. He’s just looking at a cheaper alternative

I have a friend who works for TVP (hisss, booooo) and he said that he'd heard the club were exploring options for a temporary fourth stand on Saturday. I did say this was unlikely and perhaps more to do with next season, but he was adamant the club wanted it for Saturday. It could be as simple as they club made initial enquiries immediately following the result against Exeter, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was immediately knocked back and, as others have said, it's almost definitely too late to do anything now, so perhaps there's just a bit of a communication lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom