Home Match Build Up 04/05/2024: L1 Play-Off SF 1st Leg - OUFC vs Peterborough

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there a check box to say "remember this merchant", but it never does?
I suppose it is better than having your phone stolen and credit or debit card hacked.

It's not just the official site. I get it with most purchases online these days.

Isn't there a check box to say "remember this merchant", but it never does?
I suppose it is better than having your phone stolen and credit or debit card hacked.
It still saves your card , but I still have to authorise it.

ST holders deadline for Home leg Semi final tickets extended

Purchased both me and my boy's tickets plus one guest ticket. Slightly concerned that I haven't received a confirmation email but have printed off the reciept.
This is another 'feature' of the TicketMaster system I've experienced before. If the confirmation with actual tickets doesn't arrive after an hour or so you can log in to your Yellows Account, look at past transactions and click a 'resend email' button to force the issue

Hoping to get some on general sale… does anyone know how many are left?

Looks to me around 1200/1300 left. Only 14 left in the east stand though.

But don't forget season ticket holders seats are still reserved and will become available tomorrow.

Looks like Lewis Smith is the ref. Relatively young but was given a Premier league match in February. Only reffed one match involving us. A 1 nil defeat at Lincoln in March 23. Seems to be highly though of....

Currently sales are 8,356 with 1,198 left before going on open sale in 20 minutes time.

We've sold 400 so far today and sold 1,600 yesterday. I will be surprised if we don't sell out by midnight. There may be some season tickets that were reserved, but not sold, coming back on sale tomorrow after the 3pm threshold.

Currently sales are 8,356 with 1,198 left before going on open sale in 20 minutes time.

We've sold 400 so far today and sold 1,600 yesterday. I will be surprised if we don't sell out by midnight. There may be some season tickets that were reserved, but not sold, coming back on sale tomorrow after the 3pm threshold.

Can I ask if we only have a home capacity of 9554 adding both the numbers up and posh have 1497 allocation which takes the number up to 11,051 how did we have 11538 against Arsenal last year and 11219 against Derby in December?

I'm guessing that boxes and disabled/assisted access seats may be reallocated if not required.

Can I ask if we only have a home capacity of 9554 adding both the numbers up and posh have 1497 allocation which takes the number up to 11,051 how did we have 11538 against Arsenal last year and 11219 against Derby in December?
And 12k+ against Villa in 2002? Segregation and various aspects of poor design I'm guessing.

ST holders deadline has been extended.

looks as though general sale tickets have just about gone already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom