Home Match Day Thread 03/02/2024 L1: OUFC v Reading

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So one game makes it ok? I for one when Pompey scored there second praised the team because we had played reasonably well up to that point in terms of shape and press (long before we equalised). You call it as it is in my view. However, that was one game in how many? Some might add Burton to Buckinghamโ€™s positives although it felt more a case of beating a poor side, but we still did what we had to. But the rest has been at best disappointing, often worse! Injuries, maybe in part, but our shape and press has been poor.

You keep telling yourself it will be alright, it may be, but based on what we have seen so far, I admire your optimism.
Fair points, Iโ€™m not necessarily saying itโ€™ll be alright but itโ€™s a leap to say that it wonโ€™t which is what a lot of people doing.

The second half was baffling, Reading were awful but created chaos which we weren't up to dealing with. Their fans were pretty quiet for away fans in a derby until they scored
Were we at the same game? They were loud for a good chunk of the game. Thought it was a decent atmosphere for a derby.

All this Des out crap is such B*****s.
FFS read the room. Unlike most clubs, you might have noticed that we do tend to stick by our Managers and are not given to changing personnel at the drop of a point.
I have a feeling that we will make the playoffs but beyond that is anyones guess.
Try Getting behind him as he tries to get us promoted. You can be sure that he is doing all he can with what is at his disposal.

Back
Top Bottom