Home Match Build Up 03/02/2024 L1: OUFC v Reading

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope we turn in a performance and smash them!

• React
Reactions: m
No problem for me - they are just fans that want to see their team in a sold out game.
If they stay quiet and sit on their hands if they score who is going to know?
Not everyone is a cone chucking, arm waving, pavement dancer. :)
Any problems are likely to be a long way from the ground.

Itโ€™s the โ€˜ifโ€™ thatโ€™s the problem there.

Iโ€™ve sat in a home end for an away game at Wimbledon and had to keep quiet when we scored. Can you see Reading doing the same?

No problem for me - they are just fans that want to see their team in a sold out game.
If they stay quiet and sit on their hands if they score who is going to know?
Not everyone is a cone chucking, arm waving, pavement dancer. :)
Any problems are likely to be a long way from the ground.
Same here. Trickiest one was a Derby supporting mate a few weeks ago. He did very well, to be fair. Deeply ingrained denim impressions on his hands.

Same here. Trickiest one was a Derby supporting mate a few weeks ago. He did very well, to be fair. Deeply ingrained denim impressions on his hands.
I like it when people try their hardest, but eventually can't help it and the celebration bursts out of them, while the stewards head towards them.

If we play with the same intensity like we did on Tuesday then it should be a decent win. I assume that Reading will need to sell players before the window ends so this could unsettle them further.

It would appear that TVP are under the impression that WW3 is about to break out on Saturday morning. They have allocated themselves almost unlimited powers to stop and search without any suspicion. They are also deploying drones, dogs and all the usual paraphernalia.
I just hope they are aware that the vast majority, if not all, supporters attending the game are there for just that, the football. The reverse fixture saw nothing more than two sets of supporters singing and exchanging banter. The trouble was away from the ground. Frightening normal fans including families with children with strong arm tactics is not going to endear themselves to anyone. No doubt they will try and charge the costs to the club.

It would appear that TVP are under the impression that WW3 is about to break out on Saturday morning. They have allocated themselves almost unlimited powers to stop and search without any suspicion. They are also deploying drones, dogs and all the usual paraphernalia.
I just hope they are aware that the vast majority, if not all, supporters attending the game are there for just that, the football. The reverse fixture saw nothing more than two sets of supporters singing and exchanging banter. The trouble was away from the ground. Frightening normal fans including families with children with strong arm tactics is not going to endear themselves to anyone. No doubt they will try and charge the costs to the club.

"35 + 60 AA orders"

That's a lot of batteries.

Itโ€™s the โ€˜ifโ€™ thatโ€™s the problem there.

Iโ€™ve sat in a home end for an away game at Wimbledon and had to keep quiet when we scored. Can you see Reading doing the same?
Did the same & accidently jumped up when we scored ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ. Luckily nobody noticed but sometimes you forget where you are I suppose. But they should know to keep quiet really.

Their cover will get blown anyway when a load of tennis balls comes on the pitch from the home stands. Also if Chelsea take the lead there should be a few muffled cheers heard too!

we canโ€™t play 5 at the back cause are midfielders never move and give are defenders any option to pass too, have to stick to 4 at the back from now on

we canโ€™t play 5 at the back cause are midfielders never move and give are defenders any option to pass too, have to stick to 4 at the back from now on
Yeah, Mcguane and Brannagan are famous for their lack of mobility.

Back
Top Bottom