Home Match Day Thread 01/04/2024: L1 OUFC v Fleetwood Town

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
However more people go to the Kassam than went to the Manor.

I also know people who refuse to go to the Kassam, they tend to be miserable types who complain about everything. Maybe they'll be attracted to the new ground but I suspect they'll find another reason to moan.
I now live abroad, but try to get to 8-10 games/season. Wherever possible, I'll go to away games. I've been to 70+ grounds over the years- nearly all of them supporting Oxford. The Kassam is imo the worst ground of the 72. Complete dump. Shocking transport links. Horrible catering. Disgusting toilets. And so on. It's just a disgrace. Non OUFC mates have come with me to games over the years, but I'm too embarrassed to take them to the Kassam. The day we leave it can't come too soon!

I now live abroad, but try to get to 8-10 games/season. Wherever possible, I'll go to away games. I've been to 70+ grounds over the years- nearly all of them supporting Oxford. The Kassam is imo the worst ground of the 72. Complete dump. Shocking transport links. Horrible catering. Disgusting toilets. And so on. It's just a disgrace. Non OUFC mates have come with me to games over the years, but I'm too embarrassed to take them to the Kassam. The day we leave it can't come too soon!
I'm not keen on the ground either, but I still enjoy going and supporting the team!

I'm not keen on the ground either, but I still enjoy going and supporting the team!
So do I. But as I can only make a game every four weeks or so, I will only go to the Kassam if I really, really have to. The only ground that even approaches the Kassam in overall awfulness is Adams Park imo.

So do I. But as I can only make a game every four weeks or so, I will only go to the Kassam if I really, really have to. The only ground that even approaches the Kassam in overall awfulness is Adams Park imo.
Kenilworth Road?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom