Transfer News Transfer Window Summer 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Connor Ogilvie released by Gillingham after they couldn;t agree new terms. Left back/left sided centre back, 25 years old. Gillingham fans seem to rate him. Anyone know if he's any good?

Ollie Lee, brother of Elliot is also available . OOC at Hearts, and wants to retrun to England, after being on loan at Gillingham this year.

Connor Ogilvie released by Gillingham after they couldn;t agree new terms. Left back/left sided centre back, 25 years old. Gillingham fans seem to rate him. Anyone know if he's any good?

Ollie Lee, brother of Elliot is also available . OOC at Hearts, and wants to retrun to England, after being on loan at Gillingham this year.

Olly Lee caused us all sorts of problems in the first 60 minutes of the home game, if he hadn't of been subtituted on 79 mins we may have never turned the game round in our favour.

Olly Lee caused us all sorts of problems in the first 60 minutes of the home game, if he hadn't of been subtituted on 79 mins we may have never turned the game round in our favour.
What amazes me about those two is they seem to play roughly the same position. Having both of them on the pitch with Barker up the other side, McGuane in there as well, Brannagan causing problems, it wouldn't be a bad move in my view...

Id have Ogilvie here if Ruffels is going.

Anoteher name for the hat...Hakeeb Adelakun. We were in for him in the summer, and he's just been released by Bristol City. Went to Hull on loan and it never quite happend for him (recalled in January).

Last edited:
Tom James, a Defender at Hibs linked. Was on Loan at Wigan, and then Salford this season. Looks like he plays right full back - not sure how trure this will actually be.

For recruitment source, read his agent trying to drum up offers.

Some rumours I've seen:

Right back Tom James from Hibs
Winger Courtney Senior from Colchester

Hmm on Senior based purely on his record as don't know anything about him as a player. His record for Colchester where it looks like he is regressing which isn't a good trajectory.

2020/21 - 0 goals, 1 assist (against Grimsby) in 39 appearances (2,421 minutes)
2019/20 - 4 goals, 3 assists in 40 appearances (2,428 minutes), 607 minutes per goal, 809 minutes per assist, 347 minutes combined
2018/19 - 6 goals, 5 assists in 47 appearances (3,463 minutes), 577 mpg, 692 mpa, 315 combined
2017/18 - 4 goals, 3 assists in 19 appearances (971 minutes), 243 mpg, 324 mpa, 139 combined

Henri Lansbury is an interesting one. When he was at Arsenal Arsene Wenger talked about him becoming a huge talent. His career has never really taken off and, at 30, seems to definitely be on a downward trajectory now. Will be interesting to see where he goes next.

Henri Lansbury is an interesting one. When he was at Arsenal Arsene Wenger talked about him becoming a huge talent. His career has never really taken off and, at 30, seems to definitely be on a downward trajectory now. Will be interesting to see where he goes next.
Still a very good championship player I believe, strikes me as a player who thrives being his teams main man if that makes sense.

Still a very good championship player I believe, strikes me as a player who thrives being his teams main man if that makes sense.
I’ve been thinking about this one. If we are promoted then I think we could do with 1, maybe 2 experienced Championship heads in the dressing room.

James Henry, Sam Winnall, and Matty Taylor have varying levels of Championship experience.

Gareth McCleary would be an interesting option for me. Has had a positive impact for Wycombe in the Championship (4 goals in half a season) and I think he’s ooc. Not going to cost a fortune, and 12 month contract.

Sensible kind of option to complement normal transfer approach (young, up and coming etc).

I’ve been thinking about this one. If we are promoted then I think we could do with 1, maybe 2 experienced Championship heads in the dressing room.

James Henry, Sam Winnall, and Matty Taylor have varying levels of Championship experience.

Gareth McCleary would be an interesting option for me. Has had a positive impact for Wycombe in the Championship (4 goals in half a season) and I think he’s ooc. Not going to cost a fortune, and 12 month contract.

Sensible kind of option to complement normal transfer approach (young, up and coming etc).
Only 1 or 2!? With a larger squad we will need more cover, quality and experience

If we get to the championship I would in
My dreams or maybe on fifa sign assambalonga Lansbury Holland and barker get ruffs signed up to a new contract keep the back five and bingo we will be in the premier league in two seasons time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom