Transfer News Transfer window 2020/21

I obviously know nothing about this game. I thought Sykes and Agyei were good players developing into real prospects for the future.
Apparently they are both not good enough and should go out on loan. Strange old world.
They both have bags of potential, but Agyei is still very raw, and Sykes is so thin and flimsy, he would get knocked off the ball by a gust of wind.

Personally, I would keep Sykes, as he's shown what a good player he can be at this level, but if he's gonna truly progress, he needs to get in the gym, and improve physically.

I would also be happy to see Agyei stay, and learn and improve on the job here, whilst getting more game time, as he certainly looks like he could be a useful option from the bench, but maybe a season long loan wouldn't be the worst thing for him.

Surely we can terminate the loan?
There mus
I obviously know nothing about this game. I thought Sykes and Agyei were good players developing into real prospects for the future.
Apparently they are both not good enough and should go out on loan. Strange old world.
Surely it is a game of opinions?
I agree with you on Sykes, but could totally understand it if Agyei was loaned out ( he has pace and strength but us very hit and miss from what I have seen)

Surely it is a game of opinions?
I agree with you on Sykes, but could totally understand it if Agyei was loaned out ( he has pace and strength but us very hit and miss from what I have seen)
Ain't that the truth!

I'd happily keep Sykes, Agyei, Hall and possibly even Hanson. We've seen already how damaging injuries can be, and all can do a job if called upon.

The issue is with squad limits on numbers and wages. If letting one or more go out allows us to bring in Marcus Browne and an experienced defender, and gives greater opportunities to our promising youth players, then it's a deal worth making.

I'd happily keep Sykes, Agyei, Hall and possibly even Hanson. We've seen already how damaging injuries can be, and all can do a job if called upon.
Would you keep them if that meant that the club couldn't therefore sign a left sides midfield player and back up defender?

Would you keep them if that meant that the club couldn't therefore sign a left sides midfield player and back up defender?
The second paragraph of my post answers that.

The issue is with squad limits on numbers and wages. If letting one or more go out allows us to bring in Marcus Browne and an experienced defender, and gives greater opportunities to our promising youth players, then it's a deal worth making.

Who have we signed to replace dickie? There must be room in our wage cap to replace him shirly?

I don't think it is the wage cap that is the issue but only having 1 senior squad place left within the 22. So unless somebody goes out then other than 1 player, additions will have to be u21 players.

Don't hate this. Yes right footed and as striker but generally most comfortable coming in off the left and has both the pace and technical abilty to flourish in our system.
Who have we signed to replace dickie? There must be room in our wage cap to replace him shirly?
There may well be money to replace him with Shirley, but why do you think she would want to join us?

With Sykes in to the last 8-9 months of his deal, if there’s any interest in him, he will be gone.

i think i imagined all of the following decent link up play down the right then

Henry-Sykes

Long-Sykes

Agyei-Sykes

As i've also said before Agyei and Taylor could be a lethal pairing, in the brief minutes playing together they had already shown an understanding of what the other was going to do, runs creating space etc playing the other in.

Sometimes fans have to stop just thinking and banging on about future value initiated by Jim Whyte and his cronies, remember we are in the 3rd tier and actually watch and enjoy what's in front of them.

Have I missed something here? How come, all of a sudden, we are talking about Sykes going out on loan? ? If we ship Sykes out on loan yet deem Hanson worthy of a squad place, we've officially lost the f*****g plot.
I think the issue will be getting a club to take Hanson on loan. Sykes has plenty of talent but actually when you look at his end product (goals/assists) it is not so great. If we need to free up space, just maybe he will be one to go out on loan.

• React
Reactions: m
Looks like Browne's agent is touting his services to QPR on Twitter
1602154722990.png

Back
Top Bottom