Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You saw for a couple of minutes this evening what Karl is really like to anyone who questions him with how he spoke to Nathan Cooper.

There’s people on here who were saying the claims of ‘treating people like s**t’ etc were false back when it was first said.

I hope those very same people on here listened.

It’s been this way at the club now for well over a year. He’s been out of control.
Is this just what other managers do to control their team or is Robinson doing something far worse?

Is this just what other managers do to control their team or is Robinson doing something far worse?
He spoke to Nathan Cooper in a rude and intimidating way. He showed blatant disrespect for a local reporter just doing his job and asking the questions people want to know the answers to. He’s a bully and a coward. That’s all he is & it’s taken until now for people to see his true colours.

He spoke to Nathan Cooper in a rude and intimidating way. He showed blatant disrespect for a local reporter just doing his job and asking the questions people want to know the answers to. He’s a bully and a coward. That’s all he is & it’s taken until now for people to see his true colours.

Ive seen some of these PL managers treat reporters etc with far more disdain, disrespect and downright rudeness than Rob8nsin did in his interview today. If he’s a bully then I’m genuinely perplexed as to what you’d have described Ferguson, Mourinho, Redknapp, Clough, Wenger etc as ? They’ve reduced reporters to withering wrecks and treated them like sh*ton the bottom of their shoes.

Ive seen some of these PL managers treat reporters etc with far more disdain, disrespect and downright rudeness than Rob8nsin did in his interview today. If he’s a bully then I’m genuinely perplexed as to what you’d have described Ferguson, Mourinho, Redknapp, Clough, Wenger etc as ? They’ve reduced reporters to withering wrecks and treated them like sh*ton the bottom of their shoes.

Not to the levels of the last 14 months of what’s been going on at a League 1 football club.

Have to be honest I’ve be refreshing this forum and my Twitter feeds more than I was on transfer deadline day !
For me the time has come for him to go which is a shame because a year ago after we played Cambridge at home the week after Joeys passing I thought he was the best man we could have at the club but since Baldock got injured against Burton at home we have been on the slide and the only option left to stop the slide is to change the manager and the vast majority of the coaching staff

Have to be honest I’ve be refreshing this forum and my Twitter feeds more than I was on transfer deadline day !
For me the time has come for him to go which is a shame because a year ago after we played Cambridge at home the week after Joeys passing I thought he was the best man we could have at the club but since Baldock got injured against Burton at home we have been on the slide and the only option left to stop the slide is to change the manager and the vast majority of the coaching staff
Yeah, we looked unstoppable with Baldock and Taylor last year. Scoring 2-3 goals a game and even going behind, we always had confidence we could turn it around as we did in so many games. Instead of building on what we had last season, we’ve gone backwards catastrophically with some terrible signings, injuries and once-crucial players becoming past it at this level. I also agree that a total overhaul is required of the coaching and even fitness/medical team. Pity Mousinho left as we have no immediate fall-back option and replacing several staff won’t be cheap but we need a new manager with their own self-appointed staff in place.

That makes it alright then...

Also a different non social media era.

My top 3 picks to replace Karl Robinson.

Leam Richardson - ex Wigan manager. League One manager of the year 21/22. James Beattie is his assistant.

Neil Critchley - currently the head coach of QPR. Rumours that he’s to lose his job. Got Blackpool promoted from League One in 20/21.

Des Buckingham - My wildcard choice. Oxford born. Head coach of Mumbai City.

Leam Richardson - ex Wigan manager. League One manager of the year 21/22. James Beattie is his assistant.

Neil Critchley - currently the head coach of QPR. Rumours that he’s to lose his job. Got Blackpool promoted from League One in 20/21.

Your wild card choice !!! If he was manager of Mumbai City and born in somewhere like Hull would he still be among your top three ? Thankfully you won’t be part of any process appointing the next manager. I’m not sure about Critchley either, lurching from a manager with no wins in 7 to one with no wins in 10 or 11 makes no sense to me.

Well at least we now know why TW is doing everything he can to keep him in the job, including inviting supporters to come and see KR in all his glory on the training ground.

He’s probably s**t scared of him and hasn’t the guts to give him his marching orders. Whenever TW hints that things aren’t good enough and need to improve he probably gets the same treatment and scuttles off back to his office

And that makes it right does it? I don’t want my manager to behave in that way and to have the club perceived like that. I don’t think that’s unreasonable.

A caretaker until the end of the season with the process of hiring a DOF starting immediately, who can then in turn hire the long-term Head Coach in the summer. A failure to do this process properly would be a massive opportunity lost.

I’d offer Appleton the chance to come back til May. Imagine how different Saturday would be welcoming back a hero into the dugout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom