Manager/Coach Rumour: Robbo to Bournemouth?

Hmm, mixed about this. I like what Bournemouth have done, in the EPL but didnt submit plans for 60K stadium.

They have the money from parachute payments that is a big help to get them back into the EPL this season or maybe next.

A good and bad move really.

Hmm, mixed about this. I like what Bournemouth have done, in the EPL but didnt submit plans for 60K stadium.

They have the money from parachute payments that is a big help to get them back into the EPL this season or maybe next.

A good and bad move really.
Reading through their forum on next manager there is a figure of a 500 million debt with the club and to survive they need the parachute payments and to try and get back to the EPL, maybe Max gas demand enough is enough they cheated their way in to the EPL the first time without ruffling the feathers of Max’s wallet but maybe now he is thinking enough stand on your own two feet.
no regarding their ground I thought the Premier league said it ha for be a minimum requirement of a 20k capacity stadia, not sure whether that changed or how long you could be in the EPL with a minus on the capacity requirement in the EPL.
they would only fill the 20k with away support as their support is not much bigger than ours and like with us we get promoted and the plastics will come back.

No chance. KR’s Championship experience is pretty limited. It would be a massive gamble on AFC Bournemouth’s part.

If they do end up with KR, then a hell of a lot of candidates will have messed up the interview before him.

However, if they do want him, we’ll happily take compensation in the form of [insert figure FK wants for the stadium here].

Not mentioned in relation to those who are known to be having interviews (Viera, Terry & Wagner). As said above, if he gets anywhere near the job then Bournemouth with have missed out on a number of targets.

Not mentioned in relation to those who are known to be having interviews (Viera, Terry & Wagner). As said above, if he gets anywhere near the job then Bournemouth with have missed out on a number of targets.
Terry. What managerial experience?

Hmmm...no disrespect, but I can't think he's at the top of any Bournemouth fans wish-list.

Back
Top Bottom