Transfer News January 2021/22 Transfer Window

Read above . Tom craddock wasn't announced till nearly midnight in 2010
Thankfully back then the transfer window shut at 6pm rather than 11. I was in the chippy by 7:30 and goading my Luton-supporting dad by 8.

That was a genuine ‘we’ve really gone up a level’ signing.

Have we had one since? That’s not meant to be a smart comment, just it felt particularly good, especially after Mark McGee had been so disparaging.

Mcguane

Hylton deal seems to be off
Was it ever really. Lots of fluster and names mentioned, as seems to happen every window, deals done early, 3 deals done of last week, so and so is in the building, recruitment was started last November, yet here we are less than an hour left in the window, and we are three players short of where we should be.

Was it ever really. Lots of fluster and names mentioned, as seems to happen every window, deals done early, 3 deals done of last week, so and so is in the building, recruitment was started last November, yet here we are less than an hour left in the window, and we are three players short of where we should be.
Don't want to fuel your fire BUT 1.75m bid in for Cam

Disclaimer i am just having a laugh as there is so much doom mongering on here

It was before Johnson of course but Roofe signing a permanent deal has been the biggest surprise and WTF moment for me.
That was the finest 6am in all of history. A beautiful moment

• React
Reactions: MJB
I agree we need a defender to come in (hoping two) but we’ve lost only Thorniley and kept Kane, signed Brown and Smyth - I think we’ve done ok

Back
Top Bottom