iFollow for 2020-21Season

I recieved an email a few weeks ago saying I would get 19% back for the missed matches in the last season. Haven't recieved a penny back yet and now they want 140 quid for next season. Will they reduce that by 19% or even by 19% of last aeasons payment?
Luckely I've kept that email for if I don't get a rebate.

well I got my refund a couple of weeks ago
I recieved an email a few weeks ago saying I would get 19% back for the missed matches in the last season. Haven't recieved a penny back yet and now they want 140 quid for next season. Will they reduce that by 19% or even by 19% of last aeasons payment?
Luckely I've kept that email for if I don't get a rebate.

Well I got my refund a couple of weeks ago £22.57

Am I being really stupid here?

I've updated my OS and my Safari to the latest versions and still can't get into iFollow. So, I've downloaded Google Chrome and tried it that way. What now happens is that I get into iFollow, which when I try to log in, just tells me it will be back bigger and better next season! I cannot watch any videos, such as the one that the club refer to regarding the lad who signed from MK. All it wants me to do is register for next season, when I'm already a subscriber.

My biggest concern is that if matches start to be shown on iFollow, and fans are not allowed in, I won't be able to watch even though I subscribe. It's f u c k I n g doing my head in!!!! Can anyone help?

I've updated my OS and my Safari to the latest versions and still can't get into iFollow. So, I've downloaded Google Chrome and tried it that way. What now happens is that I get into iFollow, which when I try to log in, just tells me it will be back bigger and better next season! I cannot watch any videos, such as the one that the club refer to regarding the lad who signed from MK. All it wants me to do is register for next season, when I'm already a subscriber.

My biggest concern is that if matches start to be shown on iFollow, and fans are not allowed in, I won't be able to watch even though I subscribe. It's f u c k I n g doing my head in!!!! Can anyone help?

It is doing that with me albeit I only have a free membership/registration. I suspect they have closed it ahead of the new season to reopen it in a blaze of advertising.

I'm getting the same from Ifollow. I think the club maybe aware of it as all of the recent videos have been made available in full on YouTube

Yes - same here (monthly subscription, on Windows). Was OK a couple of days ago.

Concur. Despite a rolling subscription all we get is the announcement of a bigger, better version. ( of course it will be. How could I possibly be so cynical!)

Cheers guys, you’ve made me feel a bit better.

I hope any pre season games are shown on YouTube rather than iFollow. I’m sure the club are aware, but I’ll have a word with them to check.

Cheers guys, you’ve made me feel a bit better.

I hope any pre season games are shown on YouTube rather than iFollow. I’m sure the club are aware, but I’ll have a word with them to check.
I daresay Chris Williams is already on the case. Any signings are usually accompanied by one of his insightful interviews. He'll be devastated if no-one can see them! ;)

I daresay Chris Williams is already on the case. Any signings are usually accompanied by one of his insightful interviews. He'll be devastated if no-one can see them! ;)
Although I agree with that, I think Chris needs to work on the microphone setup a bit. Quite often it's not easy to hear the questions - presumably the mic is pointed at the interviewee?

used it ok the other day but always stay logged in (don’t know if safe to - always logged in on here)
anyway logged out and tried to sign back in but says something about turning turning off cross site tracking??
now can’t get back in. b****r.

Reading this convinces me even more to remove all heavy throwable objects from the room prior to my first experience with ifollow.

Just glad you regular ifollowers seem to have more patience than I do.

Reading this convinces me even more to remove all heavy throwable objects from the room prior to my first experience with ifollow.

Being an exile, I use it to watch the videos and to listen to RadOx audio when I can't get to (some away and doesn't matter much cup) matches. For that, it's fine.

I have not tried to use it for live video streaming of matches yet. We'll see!

Once you get it to work it doesn't get any better. I remember the Southend game away, I follow missed are first goal as the camera man was day dreaming. Don't expect the games to be in HD either I've seen better footage filmed from a smart phone.

Being an exile, I use it to watch the videos and to listen to RadOx audio when I can't get to (some away and doesn't matter much cup) matches. For that, it's fine.

I have not tried to use it for live video streaming of matches yet. We'll see!
I've used it for both and had no problems at all. Yes, there is a delay in the broadcast but that is expected when streaming live sport, it is no different to listening to Radio Oxford Online.

I've used it for both and had no problems at all. Yes, there is a delay in the broadcast but that is expected when streaming live sport, it is no different to listening to Radio Oxford Online.
Thx - that's encouraging.

Once you get it to work it doesn't get any better. I remember the Southend game away, I follow missed are first goal as the camera man was day dreaming. Don't expect the games to be in HD either I've seen better footage filmed from a smart phone.
So true.
If they haven't updated their server then expect a lot of buffering and the ball to just disappear mid air. And don't expect anything intelligent to come from their "customer service" - bunch of self serving arseholes is my experience.

We actually have the right to ‘break away’ and build our own website and provide our own streaming facilities if we so wish, but the cost of doing so means that outside of being a very large Championship club it just isn’t worth your while. Shame.

Cheers. Looks like I'd best start work on a padded cell for matchdays then!

We actually have the right to ‘break away’ and build our own website and provide our own streaming facilities if we so wish, but the cost of doing so means that outside of being a very large Championship club it just isn’t worth your while. Shame.

Indeed. Since moving to Derby, I've become very familiar with their RamsTV. Good quality across the board and they actually managed to get the BBC Derby equivalent of Jerome Sale to come across and be the lead presenter.
They have 2 or 3 studio guests for the majority of games and at home, the pre-match/half-time analysis is played via the big screen in the stadium.

Back
Top Bottom