ifollow not working

Going to have the same problem again tonight.

I think someone has been tinkering on the OUFC site, videos are no longer double click to play but this has
come at the cost of not being able to watch or listen to live games, its the same for replays, all the other
videos work.

Sent a couple of messages to ifollow and despite the 1st response saying the problem has been
identified and corrected, to which i replied " oh no it hasnt ", i recieved this yesterday evening.

Thank you for contacting iFollow Support.

There is currently an issue affecting access via the club's website. For now please use the iFollow app (mobile/tablet) where possible until the issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Nada
iFollow Support
What the hell have the club done to the website then?
It really is a crap service to use, esp if the club struggle to use it!

What the hell have the club done to the website then?
It really is a crap service to use, esp if the club struggle to use it!

Think they were just trying to improve it but managed to mess things up, looks like its fixed now
though as i can now watch the replay from saturday, wasnt working a couple of hours ago.

I asked about iFollow at the recent Fans Forum (all my good questions had already been asked!)
The response was very much along the lines of, it's what we have for now and the clubs are looking at what can be done in the future. In other words, they know it's crap but that's what it is and nothing can be changed at this time. It's the result of a committee style set up with no one really knowing what they are doing. Like so much of what the EFL tackles, they made a balls up of the whole thing.

I asked about iFollow at the recent Fans Forum (all my good questions had already been asked!)
The response was very much along the lines of, it's what we have for now and the clubs are looking at what can be done in the future. In other words, they know it's crap but that's what it is and nothing can be changed at this time. It's the result of a committee style set up with no one really knowing what they are doing. Like so much of what the EFL tackles, they made a balls up of the whole thing.
Of course we could just not use it, like a lot of other clubs have done...

1676386337600.png

...and before anyone suggests that it may cost too much to do on our own, one of the 'remaining 29' clubs is Accrington Stanley.

Think they were just trying to improve it but managed to mess things up, looks like its fixed now
though as i can now watch the replay from saturday, wasnt working a couple of hours ago.

Good to hear, because otherwise I was going to be relegated to watching the game on my mobile!

This is likely to be an unpopular opinion - but as an exile who has watched 40+ games a season on iFollow for the past three years......I've actually generally found it to be really good. There's been the occasional sync issue with RadOx (and of course, the drunk cameraman at Accrington), but in general I've been able to watch every game I've wanted to, and listen to the commentary I want to. And it costs me a little over $100 a season. It's a wonderful service, and it's enabled me to stay connected to my club despite being 3,500 miles away.

But they dropped the ball in a big way on Saturday - so hopefully that's not a sign of more technical incompetence to come........

Of course we could just not use it, like a lot of other clubs have done...

View attachment 12137

...and before anyone suggests that it may cost too much to do on our own, one of the 'remaining 29' clubs is Accrington Stanley.
Out of interest, is anyone else not able to watch the full match replay from last night's game v Argyle.
I've tried, it's 4.20pm Wednesday but they seemingly want to charge me a £10 match pass, despite the match being played yesterday!

Out of interest, is anyone else not able to watch the full match replay from last night's game v Argyle.
I've tried, it's 4.20pm Wednesday but they seemingly want to charge me a £10 match pass, despite the match being played yesterday!
Just tried, same here. Not that I want to watch it again but, we have a subscription that allows us to. Unable to watch the interview with Sam Baldock either - also covered by our subscription.

Does anyone know why the post match Plymouth interviews are not on ifollow only snippets on Twitter (not that I really want to hear about it all again) -just a bit odd

Just tried, same here. Not that I want to watch it again but, we have a subscription that allows us to. Unable to watch the interview with Sam Baldock either - also covered by our subscription.
Just had this reply from IFollow;

Thank you for contacting iFollow Support.

The Full Match Replay of this game is not currently available on the club's website due to a technical issue.

The issue has been reported for investigation and we will update you as soon as we have further news.

The replay is available via the iFollow app in the meantime which can be found here:

Apple App store: https://apps.apple.com/gb/developer/efl/id1219473388
Google Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.efl.ifollow

Please let us know if you would like any further information.

Best regards,

Chris
iFollow Support

I'm approaching 20 emails to them arguing about forking out a tenner for the MK match. I basically said I should have a refund as they didn't provide the advertised service of streaming via browser. All they do is tell me the problem was fixed and won't happen again and that because I watched it on my mobile they won't refund me. Pretty much a copy and paste no matter which chimpanzee (apologies to any chimpanzees offended by this) I get a response from. They're an utter bag of shite when it comes to support and don't give a f@@k about customer service.

Back
Top Bottom