International News Covid-19 .....

I was impressed by the Vaccine minister Nadhim Zahawi on the BBC this morning ring. He seemed completely on top of his brief.

(There, I've said it.😁)

I was impressed by the Vaccine minister Nadhim Zahawi on the BBC this morning ring. He seemed completely on top of his brief.

(There, I've said it.😁)

Careful, you`ll be voting Tory tomorrow..... :ROFLMAO: :)

I must concur that he is always spot on....... stalking horse for PM when Boris retires?

The G7 summit +1 appears to have been a little silly then! I gather Priti Patel caught up with her counterpart who has subsequently tested positive.

The G7 summit +1 appears to have been a little silly then! I gather Priti Patel caught up with her counterpart who has subsequently tested positive.

Priti Patel having to self isolate would be a bonus for her Civil Service staff I reckon.

Priti Patel having to self isolate would be a bonus for her Civil Service staff I reckon.
Haha apparently she doesn’t need to because she met in a covid secure environment. Going by the photo one metre apart, indoors and only a face covering doesn’t appear the most secure environment in my opinion but I’m no expert!

Talks of a local swimming pool being a potential hot spot. The outdoor music event with zero social distancing measures and 5,000 attendees took place in Sefton Park a little over a week ago. Interesting to see if that comes into play over the coming days or whether they maintain that it’s coincidental.

The so-called Indian variant is also starting to make itself known, going from less than 1% of all sequenced cases in England to around 11% in the last fortnight.

B7636E02-7CA3-47D0-965A-704E3C2FBC4B.jpeg

No idea what this all means, but it’s exhausting just looking at it all. Make covid go away.

Back
Top Bottom