1% for covid

Watched the first thirty seconds.

Time magazine puts an image of the world being 'reset' post Covid. Apparently that is 'all the proof we need' that Covid is some sort of deliberate plot to make that happen.

If I break my leg in an accident - I will need that 'reset' by the doctor because it is damaged. That does not mean that the leg breakage was cause by the doctor because he wanted to reset my leg or by myself because I just wanted a leg in plaster. One is a consequence of the other, but not something that was desired by me, or the doctor or indeed whoever caused the accident.

Let's think about this global conspiracy for a moment. For it to be true, EVERY government (democratic, totalitarian, left, right and all shades in between) will have had to come to a secret agreement without a single leak. Not ONLY that, but all of the oppositions in each country would also have to be involved or they'd just find out and spill the beans. But no, they ALL agree that trashing their own economy is a good idea so that they can 'control' us better not a SINGLE politician lets the secret slip. AND the vastly overwhelming majority of doctors, virologists, nurses, hospital workers, relatives of the deceased, even our own dear Essexyellows? They would ALL have to be in the know, and not a single one of them would be telling us the truth. The only ones to do so would be a load of internet nutters who also think the world is flat, Donald Trump is the saviour, Hollywood is full of Satanists etc etc etc. If you actually *think* about it for more than a nano-second you'd know it is rubbish of the first order.

But then after all of this incredible secrecy, Time Magazine puts out an article that with one single cover drawing is 'all the proof we need'? Riiight.

I'm going to save 1 hour and 52 minutes and just assume that this is a load of horseshit!!

Safe assumption.

I think I'll just 'ignore' Neville60 for a bit. That's either because he is posting crap or because I have been ordered to do so by our robot overlords - he can decide...

More rubbish and bollox

Only someone that's never really had a decent job could believe in that sort of conspiracy B*****s. If you've ever been involved in a work project you'll know how hard it is to get things done, to work together, for people not to storm off or let out confidential stuff, etc etc - imagine how much harder it would be for all the warring countries of the world to work together - when in reality they are all spying on and conspiring against each other and take years to agree even a straightforward trade deal.

More rubbish and bollox

That Richie Allen show is notorious for having far right people on it. Probably Putin's behind a lot of it, he seems to find lots of useful idiots like you to spread his poison and disinformation to undermine democracy.

A quick check on Richie Allen shows that he has frequently had antisemites and holocaust deniers on his show, has antisemitic symbols within his shows titles and is described as "catering to the far-right".

Dr. Vernon Coleman is described as "a blogger and conspiracy theorist .... many of his theories have been discredited"

Unremarkably, he also described AIDS as the "hoax of the century" and is rolled out again to spout the same shite about covid.

So no, @Neville60 I won't be watching!!

Watched the first thirty seconds.
Time magazine puts an image of the world being 'reset' post Covid. Apparently that is 'all the proof we need' that Covid is some sort of deliberate plot to make that happen.

If I break my leg in an accident - I will need that 'reset' by the doctor because it is damaged. That does not mean that the leg breakage was cause by the doctor because he wanted to reset my leg or by myself because I just wanted a leg in plaster. One is a consequence of the other, but not something that was desired by me, or the doctor or indeed whoever caused the accident.

Let's think about this global conspiracy for a moment. For it to be true, EVERY government (democratic, totalitarian, left, right and all shades in between) will have had to come to a secret agreement without a single leak. Not ONLY that, but all of the oppositions in each country would also have to be involved or they'd just find out and spill the beans. But no, they ALL agree that trashing their own economy is a good idea so that they can 'control' us better not a SINGLE politician lets the secret slip. AND the vastly overwhelming majority of doctors, virologists, nurses, hospital workers, relatives of the deceased, even our own dear Essexyellows? They would ALL have to be in the know, and not a single one of them would be telling us the truth. The only ones to do so would be a load of internet nutters who also think the world is flat, Donald Trump is the saviour, Hollywood is full of Satanists etc etc etc. If you actually *think* about it for more than a nano-second you'd know it is rubbish of the first order.

But then after all of this incredible secrecy, Time Magazine puts out an article that with one single cover drawing is 'all the proof we need'? Riiight.
That is a brilliantly articulate and very correct rant!

Back
Top Bottom