Home Match Day Thread 7/11/2020 FA Cup round 1 OUFC v Peterborough United

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OUFC cup is almost always nine-tenths full for me...

....but God, Karl can be a bit of a plum when interviewing at times. I can't see how Agyei finds that exchange at all motivating.

I also wonder if Joel Cooper is wondering why he came here by now. Do we have Walsall on Tuesday? I assume both play there.
Agyei won’t play in either according to KR

Anyone know who Nail McWilliams is talking to right in front on the technical areas?

Agyei dropped out the side because Robinson wants him to work harder and he’s using these next 2 games to try and get a reaction out of him by not playing him.

Agyei has shown that he is a player who can do well at this level, but I'm not sure his attitude and work ethics are right. Maybe he needs a kick up the ass to get a reaction, if not you would imagine that he'll be moved on in January.

Championship runaway leaders knocked out at home (by stoke city)....a positive omen for the L1 leaders to be dumped out the fa cup too i reckon

Why does ifollow / Oxford state that you can watch it for £10 subscription but there only appears to be an audio link in ifollow. Is the game live to view anyone?
I've just ask the same question to iFollow. Video is only available in the UK, different rules for the FA cup. Looking for a stream but no luck yet.

I've just ask the same question to iFollow. Video is only available in the UK, different rules for the FA cup. Looking for a stream but no luck yet.
Ive sorted it now, I purchased on my UK subscription but VPN was turned on. Worked when I turned it off

Championship runaway leaders knocked out at home (by stoke city)....a positive omen for the L1 leaders to be dumped out the fa cup too i reckon
That's a League match, Sarge....second flight and above don't join until Round 3.

Still, three defeats in a row for the plastics after a tearaway start is pretty funny in anyone's book!

That's a League match, Sarge....second flight and above don't join until Round 3.

Still, three defeats in a row for the plastics after a tearaway start is pretty funny in anyone's book!

Oops ....i blame the lockdown

Agyei dropped out the side because Robinson wants him to work harder and he’s using these next 2 games to try and get a reaction out of him by not playing him.
The poor lad doesnt get a chance ro play a lot anyway, how can he say therefore he wants a reaction from him?

I did tweet the club when they said they'd be returning them to us. Received no reply
They set two or three dates for collection. Presumably those not collected will have been destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom