Away Match Day Thread 21/11/2020 L1 Wigan Athletic v OUFC

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey! Wigans keeper is knocking on a bit ? The Clash had a song on their first album that kind of name checked him ;)
Kelly- Maguane midfield a brave call....idve preferred Sykes/Forde, Sykes/Clare or Clare/Forde in midfield instead

Is lockdown 2 getting to KR?
Both Sykes and Forde very poor on Tuesday against Crewe . Both can have few complaints .

Hoping McGuane can get on the ball in midfield today and show some quality.

Big game for both he and Kelly today,

Winnall out until Xmas at least .... so says Radox, can’t they ask him why he risks having so many injury prone players in his small squad of 22 .....

Winnall out until Xmas at least .... so says Radox, can’t they ask him why he risks having so many injury prone players in his small squad of 22 .....

FFS, what is it with kr, and bringing injured players? We've got more bloody Crocs than a Croc farm.

Kelly, McGuane and Henry all need to show a lot more than they have so far this season.

Personally, I think it's a much weaker line up than we could have gone with.

Why none of Forde, Sykes or Agyei are in the starting line up is baffling to me.

Baffling to most I think.

• React
Reactions: UTM
Afternoon folks. All ready for our best display of the season? Let's hope so.
I feel a good win and a clean sheet coming on. 0-3 to the mighty Yellows

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Apart from the fact that I think Forde has been one of the better (or maybe 'least poor') performers recently, his dead ball delivery gives us an attacking edge at least from free kicks and corners that we don't otherwise have.

Forde is out after one bad game, seems harsh considering others have barely put a performance in this season and are still in the team.

If we can use 5 subs then we can at least change it all if we need to

FFS, what is it with kr, and bringing injured players? We've got more bloody Crocs than a Croc farm.
Empy2ZKXUAEtTeb

WHICH CROC is Winnall ?

I’m afraid this has got a defeat written all over it...much as I’d like a 7-1 away win to avenge that awful game under Pep Clot

Defeat here, with the baffling line up he's picked, again, and Tiger needs to step in.

Both Sykes and Forde very poor on Tuesday against Crewe . Both can have few complaints .

Hoping McGuane can get on the ball in midfield today and show some quality.

Big game for both he and Kelly today,

Henry and Ruffels (and Kelly) have been poor all season, not just one game, but still manage to start....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom