League One Wycombe to expand Adams Park

Wanderers plan to expand Adams Park to 12,500 seats and build a new access road:

Interestingly Wycombe are giving Ipswich an extra 900 tickets gor the L1 clash.

This is something I would be fuming about if we decided to uproot season ticket holders from their seats in the kassam to accommodate a "big" club getting an extra 900 seats. Wycombe obviously don't believe they can fill the stadium with home fans so have taken the easy money. They are giving the moved people a free extra ticket for a friend as well. Tinpot

Last edited:
This is something I would be fuming about if we decided to uproot season ticket holders from there seats in the kassam to accommodate a "big" club getting an extra 900 seats. Wycombe obviously don't believe they can fill the stadium with home fans so have taken the easy money. They are giving the moved people a free extra ticket for a friend as well. Tinpot
Very

I see Wrexham have just had a 5,500 capacity stand approved must have put in for that a couple of years ago at least

This is something I would be fuming about if we decided to uproot season ticket holders from their seats in the kassam to accommodate a "big" club getting an extra 900 seats. Wycombe obviously don't believe they can fill the stadium with home fans so have taken the easy money. They are giving the moved people a free extra ticket for a friend as well. Tinpot

They don't believe they can fill out the stadium with home fans, even against one of the best teams and biggest draws in the division......they average just a hair over 5,000 fans per game this season......

......and yet they're also planning on expanding their stadium to 12,500 seats?

I guess they're all in on Ainsworth getting them another fortunate promotion.......
(although who knows if they would even sell out Adams Park as it stands at Championship level)

Have they included a fireworks display arena in the plans?

They don't believe they can fill out the stadium with home fans, even against one of the best teams and biggest draws in the division......they average just a hair over 5,000 fans per game this season......

......and yet they're also planning on expanding their stadium to 12,500 seats?

I guess they're all in on Ainsworth getting them another fortunate promotion.......
(although who knows if they would even sell out Adams Park as it stands at Championship level)
You could say the same about us going for a 18000 stadium when we don’t sell out our current ground.
Having said that Wycombe very much are a much smaller club than us.

Back
Top Bottom