What do we know?

To back up mark . Have heard that money is running dry at Oufc. Was speaking to an associate in the industry and was confirmed that Oxford have a fair few balances unpaid locally with various people and businesses.

Thanks, another snippet. For my dossier So far. I have the following facts from you could you. please check that I haven't misinterpreted any?

1) Oxford will be relegated because the fans made a mistake in forcing Eales to sack Clotet. Clotet himself was ready to resign at this point so Daryl sacked. Him to save face.

2) The players signed by Clotet. Who he had previously worked. With were on a list compiled by Appleton and the scouting staff and not identified by Clotet. Himself.

3) In plain sight is the answer to everything, but no Oxford. Supporter wants to even look or find this.

4) A man in the money industry confirms that local debt is owed to local people.

I hope that you. Will also notice that in full deference I have started. Using full stops completely randomly as this. Is presumably important.

With you all the way, brother.

To back up mark . Have heard that money is running dry at Oufc. Was speaking to an associate in the industry and was confirmed that Oxford have a fair few balances unpaid locally with various people and businesses.

@Eaststandboy @Malc Can we not band this troll? It serves no purpose that benefits other correspondents or OUFC. Why are we still subjected to it?

I was correctly banned for a few days for breaking forum rules. Since then I have been a used on here with no abuse sent from me.

No problem with that. And sorry to kip for the picture I posted of him. Since then ice been checked and verified by the mods who had question marks against my IP. I gave them the honest answer of which was that I'm frequently traveling so my up will always change from post to post.

i post what I hear and what are my thoughts. If you don't like them or choose not to believe them that's up to you. But to want to ban someone for that is a poor behaviour.

I was correctly banned for a few days for breaking forum rules. Since then I have been a used on here with no abuse sent from me.

No problem with that. And sorry to kip for the picture I posted of him. Since then ice been checked and verified by the mods who had question marks against my IP. I gave them the honest answer of which was that I'm frequently traveling so my up will always change from post to post.

i post what I hear and what are my thoughts. If you don't like them or choose not to believe them that's up to you. But to want to ban someone for that is a poor behaviour.

Cool. Cool.

So who's your favourite football team?

I'm interested in hearing the views of people who want the best for Oxford United. I don't agree with some of them, but I know that they just want a different journey to the same destination. You don't want anything good for Oxford United and as such you have no place on this forum.

• React
Reactions: m

U really shouldn’t do so much traveling Julian, couldn’t u get ur South American representative to work a little harder? Or the work experience lad, he must be fully twitter qualified by now surely? What’s the matter ? Did u finally realise spouting this s**t from ur business account was pretty unprofessional and was costing u, so u decided to post on here and under “maybe pep was the man” on twitter. Must be hard to shift some of the dross on ur books like Kemy now pep’s gone!

I'm a straightforward kind of bloke and while all this innuendo/gossip/smear is fun in a weird sort of way, it doesn't serve any purpose. But several people have pointed out that Pep didn't really do a very good job which is why he was fired. Now 'borntobeyellow' will dispute that, but all the titfortatery is getting a bit dull. So let's focus on what we do know. Pep signed seven players (I am including Mowatt) of whom six (I am excluding Ricardinho) turned out to either be just about good enough (Mowatt on a good day), staggeringly bad (Xemi/Tiendalli) or just not good enough (all the others). That isn't conjecture. It's fact. We have all seen how bad they are. So pepsagent/btby, can you answer the question without muttering about things that may (or may not) have happened in the 'background'. And the question is- why did Pep sign so many bad players? There- nice and simple huh?

Did we know what we didn’t know ? Or not

Dave, with all your knowledge and expertise I do hope you put your name forward to serve on the Oxvox committee. I’m sure with JF and SB standing down you would be a shoo in for one of the officers roles. Your in-depth postings on here and the old forum would suggest that communications officer would be right up your street. If it requires and election, you will have my vote.;)

Did we know what we didn’t know ? Or not

Dave, with all your knowledge and expertise I do hope you put your name forward to serve on the Oxvox committee. I’m sure with JF and SB standing down you would be a shoo in for one of the officers roles. Your in-depth postings on here and the old forum would suggest that communications officer would be right up your street. If it requires and election, you will have my vote.;)

In depth postings, knowledge and expertise [emoji848]. I just do the jokes

In depth postings, knowledge and expertise [emoji848]. I just do the jokes

Your more than just a joke Dave. Now did you put your name forward?. I did not as I am very busy reading your posts and would not have the time to give.:cool:

ENSCO 1070 and ALYCIDON TECH accounts should be available soon.

I wonder if Tiger’s made the repayment due to Ensco today ?

Also it looks like the provision against the OUFC debt (I think this was the balance of the IL debt not repaid) which was made last year has been written back.

The post balance sheet events notes were a bit lacking I thought for Alycidon Tech.

I wonder if Tiger’s made the repayment due to Ensco today ?

Also it looks like the provision against the OUFC debt (I think this was the balance of the IL debt not repaid) which was made last year has been written back.

The post balance sheet events notes were a bit lacking I thought for Alycidon Tech.

I take it these accounts didn’t throw up any nasty points or we would have heard a lot more about them ?

Any news on the Oufc wsl accounts ?

I take it these accounts didn’t throw up any nasty points or we would have heard a lot more about them ?

Apparently the WSL accounts are "being prepared" at Companies House - though I'm not that interested.

What is difficult (or maybe not possible) to work out is what Eales made selling the club, how much Tiger has paid for the club, and how much is still owed by the club or Tiger to Eales / Ensco. I suppose one key question is "are the residual player transfers / potential Ledson sale money enough to pay off Eales? If not, where is the money to pay off Eales.? Secondly has Tiger etc got the money to run the club going forward?"

Apparently the WSL accounts are "being prepared" at Companies House - though I'm not that interested.

What is difficult (or maybe not possible) to work out is what Eales made selling the club, how much Tiger has paid for the club, and how much is still owed by the club or Tiger to Eales / Ensco. I suppose one key question is "are the residual player transfers / potential Ledson sale money enough to pay off Eales? If not, where is the money to pay off Eales.? Secondly has Tiger etc got the money to run the club going forward?"

Was Ledson one of the ones listed in the £4.2 m debt? Or does lessons fee going into that account mean that we would then say get some of Johnson’s future payments

Back
Top Bottom