What do we know?

Was Ledson one of the ones listed in the £4.2 m debt? Or does lessons fee going into that account mean that we would then say get some of Johnson’s future payments
No Ledson wasn't mentioned (because he hadn't been sold at the time so you can't refer to a sale contract that hasn't happened), but the charge agreement included "and any other contract, agreement or other arrangement under which payments may be, or become due or payable to the Company in respect of the transfer of the registration of any football player".

So once the £4.3M (or £3.3M) Ensco debt is paid off, then any extra transfer income belongs to the club. So as before, the question is, is the money coming in from the four players enough to pay off Eales? and if not, is a potential sale of Ledson in addition enough to pay him off?

Was Ledson one of the ones listed in the £4.2 m debt? Or does lessons fee going into that account mean that we would then say get some of Johnson’s future payments
No Ledson wasn't mentioned (because he hadn't been sold at the time so you can't refer to a sale contract that hasn't happened), but the charge agreement included "and any other contract, agreement or other arrangement under which payments may be, or become due or payable to the Company in respect of the transfer of the registration of any football player".

So once the £4.3M (or £3.3M) Ensco debt is paid off, then any extra transfer income belongs to the club. So as before, the question is, is the money coming in from the four players enough to pay off Eales? and if not, is a potential sale of Ledson in addition enough to pay him off?

I thought I’d read , probably from charlie that most were paid 50% up front so we will be due the following 50% on the date agreed.

So
£1.5 m roofe (depending how we paid the sell on to wba)

£1.25 Johnson
£350k lunny
£1m cod

We are also taking clause payments, I said on twitter a while ago I wonder if we get an international appearance fee for COD which was liked by his dad. So fair to guess we are.

I’d say if we took £1m for Ledson we would pretty much clear the debt.

Also worth noting we will probably get an additional fee on Johno if boro get promoted.

And we are likely to also get our sell on fee this summer, and u would assume they want to get the majority back so maybe 20% of £2m

I thought I’d read , probably from charlie that most were paid 50% up front so we will be due the following 50% on the date agreed.

So

£1.25 Johnson
£350k lunny
£1m cod

We are also taking clause payments, I said on twitter a while ago I wonder if we get an international appearance fee for COD which was liked by his dad. So fair to guess we are.

Also worth noting we will probably get an additional fee on Johno if boro get promoted.

And we are likely to also get our sell on fee this summer, and u would assume they want to get the majority back so maybe 20% of £2m

I'd suggest we won't get any sell on for Marv as surely we'd only get a share of any profit after what they paid us. And they won't be selling him for a profit!

So

£1.25 Johnson
£350k lunny
£1m cod

I'd suggest we won't get any sell on for Marv as surely we'd only get a share of any profit after what they paid us. And they won't be selling him for a profit!

Depends what sell on clause u included. Some are percentage of profit, others are percentage of total. I play football manager a lot, I know these things [emoji6].

I see that the notes of the April committee meeting of OxVox confirm that Pairoj is involved.

I’d be interested to know when they became aware of his involvement. It’s also interesting that the notes appear to have been written in as favourable a light as possible with comment about the supposed progress at a number of clubs, but no mention of the negative reports on Pairoj and, in particular, his links to the Shinawatras, Bunditkitsada, and others.

And is it worth mentioning why it’s unlikely that Pairoj would become a director of OUFC?!

I see that the notes of the April committee meeting of OxVox confirm that Pairoj is involved.

I’d be interested to know when they became aware of his involvement. It’s also interesting that the notes appear to have been written in as favourable a light as possible with comment about the supposed progress at a number of clubs, but no mention of the negative reports on Pairoj and, in particular, his links to the Shinawatras, Bunditkitsada, and others.

And is it worth mentioning why it’s unlikely that Pairoj would become a director of OUFC?!

Welcome back. Thought we had lost you to www.readytogo.net

I thought OxVox had already said in previous minutes/updates that they met or knew of Jack (apologies if I assume wrongly this is who you mean) before the takeover went through?

I thought OxVox had already said in previous minutes/updates that they met or knew of Jack (apologies if I assume wrongly this is who you mean) before the takeover went through?
Jack and Pairoj are different people. Linked, but different.

It's fair to say that there is a group of Thai Fixers who float around various football clubs and deals that are made. I wonder what is in it for them?

Jack and Pairoj are different people. Linked, but different.

Having been party to those who were doing Due Diligence last year, do you think a) they should have been talking to folk about their findings and b) what are your personal views are on the EFL pointing Tiger & Partners towards Oxford United and Mr Eales.

Out of interest, have any of your group EVER met Paroij before?

Having been party to those who were doing Due Diligence last year, do you think a) they should have been talking to folk about their findings and b) what are your personal views are on the EFL pointing Tiger & Partners towards Oxford United and Mr Eales.

Out of interest, have any of your group EVER met Paroij before?
Sorry Simon, but I don’t actually understand part a) of your question.

As for part b) I know there’s some dispute about who actually introduced Tiger to OUFC and I don’t think it’s quite as clear as you may believe.

With the last part, firstly I’m not part of any “group”, although as a way of supressing any questioning of OxVox I understand why it’s convenient to label dissenting voices as such. I can’t speak for anybody else but, no, I’ve never met Pairoj. I’ve never met Thomas Guerriero either, but I was able to call him out for what he was pretty much from day one.

Now, would you care to answer my question?

Sorry Simon, but I don’t actually understand part a) of your question.

As for part b) I know there’s some dispute about who actually introduced Tiger to OUFC and I don’t think it’s quite as clear as you may believe.

With the last part, firstly I’m not part of any “group”, although as a way of supressing any questioning of OxVox I understand why it’s convenient to label dissenting voices as such. I can’t speak for anybody else but, no, I’ve never met Pairoj. I’ve never met Thomas Guerriero either, but I was able to call him out for what he was pretty much from day one.

Now, would you care to answer my question?
Guess not...

Guess not? It's taken me a week to stop laughing at your apparent bout of amnesia.

Part A Myles is very simple. Do you think those who were party to due diligence (who frankly shouldn't have been) should have been talking about it to others? Let's not try to be clever, we have tons of evidence to support that.

Part B. There is no dispute, the EFL pointed Carabao and members associated to Carabao towards Daryl Eales. It's even confirmed in minutes taken that Shaun Harvey suggested OUFC as a potential club to purchase. Daryl confirmed the same to OxVox as has Tiger.

You may not like to speak for anyone else when trying to address my Pairoj comment, I respect that but you know darn well the answer, as do I. So I find it rather off and disingenuous that Pairoj now conveniently finds himself as the villain of the piece - so why not give it a rest with the anti-Thai agenda and inuendos because it wasn't a problem before when others were trying to find a way to move Daryl on.

Guess not? It's taken me a week to stop laughing at your apparent bout of amnesia.

Part A Myles is very simple. Do you think those who were party to due diligence (who frankly shouldn't have been) should have been talking about it to others? Let's not try to be clever, we have tons of evidence to support that.
I presume this is a reference to the Sartori bid? Who was actually a party to any due diligence would surely be a matter for those involved, so I'm not sure what you mean by the "frankly shouldn't have been". And "tons of evidence" of what exactly?

Part B. There is no dispute, the EFL pointed Carabao and members associated to Carabao towards Daryl Eales. It's even confirmed in minutes taken that Shaun Harvey suggested OUFC as a potential club to purchase. Daryl confirmed the same to OxVox as has Tiger.
Sorry, Simon, but there IS dispute about this. In which minutes is it confirmed that Shaun Harvey suggested OUFC as a potential purchase? It was common knowledge that Darryl was hawking the club around for quite some time and, from what I hear, introductions were actually made in Portugal last summer.

What is interesting, though, is the tacit admission that Carabao are behind this takeover. Because, despite what Tiger claimed at his opening press conference, he is not a director of Carabao - neither the main Thai company nor the UK operation, Intercarabao. The logical conclusion from this is that OxVox were well aware that Tiger was/is a front man for Carabao and/or other investors. So why not be open with members about this?

You may not like to speak for anyone else when trying to address my Pairoj comment, I respect that but you know darn well the answer, as do I. So I find it rather off and disingenuous that Pairoj now conveniently finds himself as the villain of the piece - so why not give it a rest with the anti-Thai agenda and inuendos because it wasn't a problem before when others were trying to find a way to move Daryl on.
I honestly have no idea what you're on about here. And what innuendos? I've been quite specific in my concerns about Pairoj and Jack - remember my post from back in October?!

I will ask again, though, when did OxVox become aware of Pairoj's involvement with Tiger's takeover?

I do recall reading something that quite clearly that Shaun Harvey played a small part in the deal. Also, Tiger did comment (I believe) that the takeover has little to do Carabao, as is evidenced by the new sponsors,

Back
Top Bottom