Match Buildup Walsall...........................

As I haven't been in a long time and lots of development has happened since, for those who have more recently gone, what is the car parking like in the area?

Thanks in advance.

As I haven't been in a long time and lots of development has happened since, for those who have more recently gone, what is the car parking like in the area?

Thanks in advance.
There is an away support car park behind the stadium. Not many spaces but very convenient.

This from the Fans guide website:
Car Parking
There is a good sized car park located at the ground behind the away stand, which costs £4 for cars and £6 for minibusses. The entrance to this car park is off Bescot Crescent next to the Park Inn Hotel and is signposted as 'Blue Zone'. The car park which is for the use of visiting supporters only (there are two other car parks available at the ground for home fans), normally lends itself to a quick getaway after the match. More or less opposite the away end is Bescot Railway Station, which also offers pay and display car parking for £2. Alternatively, there is some street parking to be had off Wallowes Lane.

Thanks in advance.

I used that car park behind the away stand last time we played there. It’s easy to get to but make sure you get there early as it fills up quickly.

There's also a ruck of superstores on the approach to the ground, the parking isn't restricted and it's a short walk from the stadium, allowing for a quicker getaway at the end.

There's also a ruck of superstores on the approach to the ground, the parking isn't restricted and it's a short walk from the stadium, allowing for a quicker getaway at the end.
There is also the park next to the ground where Mcdinalds is not sure on parking restrictions though

As far as I am aware the away end holds 2k and that`s it. There is no other bit for them to open?
For big travelling support, they open a section down the side. That may be part of the 2000 though, as that away end doesn't look that big and I'll be surprised if that alone holds 2k. I notice the update yesterday said just over a 1000 sold with around 500 remaining. Maybe the end holds approx 1500 and they think that'll be enough?

Back
Top Bottom