Match Buildup Walsall...........................

I have finally been able to purchase coach &match tickets.
System set up incorrectly to :”Choose my own seats” .
You need to select “Choose seats for me”
Job done! 2 tickets, nice price, £6.00 each as over 60's makes up (a bit) for the inflated hotel price. ?

Odd thing on pricing for LRC coach travel:
Mileage shown is from Google Maps ( NOT sponsored )
Kassam to Walsall is 74 miles each way and costs £16 return
Kassam to Exeter is 137 miles each way and costs £11 return

Odd thing on pricing for LRC coach travel:
Mileage shown is from Google Maps ( NOT sponsored )
Kassam to Walsall is 74 miles each way and costs £16 return
Kassam to Exeter is 137 miles each way and costs £11 return

Subsidised by Shaun Harvey.

Just bought 4 tickets and they are numbered 1359, 1360, 1361 & 1362, surly we haven’t sold 1300+ tickets in the last 3 hours since going on sale............!?

Just bought 4 tickets and they are numbered 1359, 1360, 1361 & 1362, surly we haven’t sold 1300+ tickets in the last 3 hours since going on sale............!?

I had to go back and have a look at what we got, 1447 and 1448.

At a guess, the tickets have started high and are going down, rather than up. Does that make sense?

I had to go back and have a look at what we got, 1447 and 1448.

At a guess, the tickets have started high and are going down, rather than up. Does that make sense?

Yeah, seems that way. I’ve just purchased 3 tickets and have 1339, 1338 and 1331.

Does anyone know how many tickets we’ve been allocated?

Last edited:
Seem to remember there was a massive pile of "assorted building waste" being used in said Olympic Decathlon. ? ?
I can remember someone running past me trying vainly to launch a complete porcelain toilet..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It was bloody heavy mate ?

Great photograph of Oxford on the pitch at Walsall, in the 1980s, on the Facebook page of Casual State of Mind.

I’m not convinced that’s Oxford in that photo, unless I’ve got that old I’ve forgotten some of the faces of course...

I’m not convinced that’s Oxford in that photo, unless I’ve got that old I’ve forgotten some of the faces of course...
TBH with you, neither am I if I am honest, especially as two more photos emerged as I looked further down, also someone claims he recognises someone, who isn't actually in the photo there, and would be much younger. Also I would expect to see a certain AL from Aylesbury in one of those photos, and he isn't there either.

Back
Top Bottom