Usyk v Joshua 2

What will the outcome be?

• Tie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AJ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well there you go. AJ fought bravely but he was found just wanting. Shame that he has probably ended his career in a sport washing contest though.

When it was a split decision, I thought not 3 controversial decision’s tonight!?

So for AJ, what next?

Fury will fight Usyk, there might be a rematch clause. AJ won’t get a sniff now, it will be Hrgovic.

Not sure why AJ stormed off like that.

AJ is taking the limelight from Usyk by taking the mic over.

“Ukraine, never been there, don’t know anything about the place but I know it ain’t nice what’s going on over there” amongst all the other shite he spoke was a highlight.

Fury will surely come back for one huge last fight against Usyk.

As i said earlier i am no expert but what was that scoring, how does 1 judge see it so differently with a swing of 6 rounds,i know judges interpret differently but surely Usyk Won the first 5 and last 3 pretty clearly?

Did someone say something to AJ because he sure looked like he was trying to get to someone after the fight ended?.

As i said earlier i am no expert but what was that scoring, how does 1 judge see it so differently with a swing of 6 rounds,i know judges interpret differently but surely Usyk Won the first 5 and last 3 pretty clearly?

Did someone say something to AJ because he sure looked like he was trying to get to someone after the fight ended?.
Maybe someone told him the truth, he’s finished in being a Champion.

Watched a dodgy stream - Usyk easily won 8 out of the 12.
AJ had a slightly better middle section but didn`t do enough across the 12 or have enough to finish Usyk.

Usyk v Fury - that would be a cracker.

The better boxer won out. Again.
For all the hype that surrounds him, AJ hates getting hit.
Ruiz put the fear of getting hurt into him and it has been downhill all the way since then.
Who can he fight now with any hope of clawing back his reputation? Certainly not Wilder. That would be a disaster. Joe Joyce perhaps. Fury is out of reach now.
This was a career defining loss that leaves him with little but crumbs on the table.

Regardless of who, it was good to see a Boxer Win rather than fight ending with a Ko blow.

Also how refreshing that the various bodies appears to be pretty United resulting in One True Champion rather than 4/5 different versions ( i am aware it's not quite there yet but only a matter of time).

Not followed Boxing for a very long time but a shame all the Razmatazz still exists before they even get in the Ring.

Back
Top Bottom