Sport Usyk

No way would Bruno have beaten Fury easily.
I don't particularly Iike Fury, but in my view your comments are way off.
Bruno was a very good boxer, and could punch hard, and finish opponents off well.

Ok, he had a glass jaw, but from what I've seen of Fury over the years, he's done nothing to suggest he'd beat Bruno.

Bruno fought good fighters, including the greats throughout his career, whereas Fury has fought bums, and an ageing Klitschko, who he bullied into submission before a punch was even thrown.

If Fury was around in the same era as Bruno, throughout their careers, his record would be nowhere near as good as Frank's was.

The awful standard of the heavyweight division nowadays, has made chumps like Fury, Joshua and Wilder look MUCH better than they really are, and like I say, if they were around in the 70's 80's and 90's, they would've been cannon fodder, used as warm up fights, in the lead up to the main events for the real Champions of those era's.

Anyone who thinks Fury would've stood a chance against the Heavyweight legends of previous era's is more deluded than the giant oaf himself.

Comments like this make me chuckle. Like you would stand a chance against Joshua in the ring. Joshua might not be the greatest but he has fought every mandatory that has come his way. Anyone who has the balls and guts to get in the ring, particularly at the highest level is tough.
What a ridiculous comment!

For a start, I'm not a professional heavyweight boxer, going around playing the big man, and then getting knocked out by a morbidly obese short a**e, and then getting outclassed and nearly knocked out by a novice heavyweight, 2 stone lighter than me!

Of course I wouldn't stand a chance against Joshua, or that fat gobby fraud Fury, they'd eat me for breakfast, but you could say the same to anyone who criticises anyone in professional sport, like we would stand a chance against them, or in their place.

We tear strips off our own players week after week, but if any of us started the next game, we'd be a pathetic embarrassment, doesn't stop us having a pop though does it, and nor should it.

Know what I mean 'arry?

What a ridiculous comment!

For a start, I'm not a professional heavyweight boxer, going around playing the big man, and then getting knocked out by a morbidly obese short a**e, and then getting outclassed and nearly knocked out by a novice heavyweight, 2 stone lighter than me!

Of course I wouldn't stand a chance against Joshua, or that fat gobby fraud Fury, they'd eat me for breakfast, but you could say the same to anyone who criticises anyone in professional sport, like we would stand a chance against them, or in their place.

We tear strips off our own players week after week, but if any of us started the next game, we'd be a pathetic embarrassment, doesn't stop us having a pop though does it, and nor should it.

Know what I mean 'arry?
Oh dear. Objectively AJ is a big man. He is not playing at it! My point is really, how on earth can you say you have seen tougher biscuits when 1. I'm guessing he is a lot tougher than you, like you said he is a boxer something you have chosen not to do and 2. He has got in the ring and faced every mandatory that has come his way. He is as tough as they come just not the greatest at boxing. Usyk is an unbelievable boxer. Amazing amateur and professional pedigree. Not you average heavy weight novice.

Question ones ability as a boxer but quite frankly anyone who is prepared to get in the ring and go 12 rounds is tough.

Oh dear. Objectively AJ is a big man. He is not playing at it! My point is really, how on earth can you say you have seen tougher biscuits when 1. I'm guessing he is a lot tougher than you, like you said he is a boxer something you have chosen not to do and 2. He has got in the ring and faced every mandatory that has come his way. He is as tough as they come just not the greatest at boxing. Usyk is an unbelievable boxer. Amazing amateur and professional pedigree. Not you average heavy weight novice.

Question ones ability as a boxer but quite frankly anyone who is prepared to get in the ring and go 12 rounds is tough.
I don't doubt that all boxers are tough, certainly by our standards!

But I'm referring to Joshua's inability to withstand punches at top professional heavyweight boxing level.

Joshua was knocked down and nearly beaten by an old and past it Klitschko, who was never known for being a hard hitter even in his prime!
Dillian Whyte had him badly hurt, and he was lucky the bell came when it did, and he then came out for the next round still wobbling!

To his credit though, he came through those two fights, with big finishes, and in that regard, when he's on top, attacking, going forward and punching, he is "as hard as they come"

But he's been rocked and wobbled by a number of weak or glancing blows in other fights as well, and then was totally destroyed by two of the mandatory challengers you speak of, one of which was morbidly obese, and brought in as a replacement opponent at short notice!

And for the record, I agree, Usyk is a superb, talented boxer, and tough as hell, but he IS a novice at heavyweight, having only fought a couple of bums before this fight, (you're gonna tell me Chisora is a great boxer now) and was giving up height, reach, power, and 2 stone in weight, so to have such an easy ride, despite taking a few big punches, shows not only how good and tough Usyk is, but also shows Joshua is not "as hard as they come" when it comes to withstanding punches, which was my original point regarding his "toughness"

I don't doubt that all boxers are tough, certainly by our standards!

But I'm referring to Joshua's inability to withstand punches at top professional heavyweight boxing level.

Joshua was knocked down and nearly beaten by an old and past it Klitschko, who was never known for being a hard hitter even in his prime!
Dillian Whyte had him badly hurt, and he was lucky the bell came when it did, and he then came out for the next round still wobbling!

To his credit though, he came through those two fights, with big finishes, and in that regard, when he's on top, attacking, going forward and punching, he is "as hard as they come"

But he's been rocked and wobbled by a number of weak or glancing blows in other fights as well, and then was totally destroyed by two of the mandatory challengers you speak of, one of which was morbidly obese, and brought in as a replacement opponent at short notice!

And for the record, I agree, Usyk is a superb, talented boxer, and tough as hell, but he IS a novice at heavyweight, having only fought a couple of bums before this fight, (you're gonna tell me Chisora is a great boxer now) and was giving up height, reach, power, and 2 stone in weight, so to have such an easy ride, despite taking a few big punches, shows not only how good and tough Usyk is, but also shows Joshua is not "as hard as they come" when it comes to withstanding punches, which was my original point regarding his "toughness"

Wladimir Klitschko was not big puncher?

Wladimir Klitschko was not big puncher?
He had a devastating jab, and punched hard, but his biggest punches never struck me as looking as hard as many other heavyweights.

He was technically VERY GOOD though, and would’ve beaten Fury in his prime.