• AJ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
Anyone watching this?

Surely the fact Usyk has been “fighting” for Ukraine myth hinder him?

He has done a full training camp so doubt it, seems a super fit bloke.

Just paid/been ripped off for it and started to watch the not great undercard, Saudi Arabia is a shite venue as well, like watching the BDO darts at Lakeside country club.

Can’t see past a Usyk win on points, just a much better boxer, not certain a stone in weight and a couple of inches reach will be enough to negate the gulf in class that exists, the Usyk size thing is overdone as well, he is 6 ft 4 and about 16 stone so not exactly a midget.

He has done a full training camp so doubt it, seems a super fit bloke.

Just paid/been ripped off for it and started to watch the not great undercard, Saudi Arabia is a shite venue as well, like watching the BDO darts at Lakeside country club.

Can’t see past a Usyk win on points, just a much better boxer, not certain a stone in weight and a couple of inches reach will be enough to negate the gulf in class that exists, the Usyk size thing is overdone as well, he is 6 ft 4 and about 16 stone so not exactly a midget.
But if a controversial decision in the first.

Heart says AJ knockout within 6 rounds, mind says Usyk either points win or knockout in the later rounds. Intriguing fight.

The script says AJ wins so they all get a 3rd payday surely

Will be listening on the radio. Expect AJ to lose on points. What an odd career he’s had if it ends tonight - some real highs but ultimately not a brilliant technical boxer. Has done alright for himself though, so doubt he’ll really care!

One minute he says he's retired, the next, not. He's trying to get a warm up fight with Derek Chisora before fighting in the undisputed heavy weight title fight. So in short, no.
We all want to see Fury v AJ

So many really good Heavy weight match ups. Joyce vs Parker is an excellent fight, I think that Ruiz, now that he's got his head back in the game, will do some damage. Wilder and Dillion Whyte. I'm looking forward to seeing Hrgovic tonight.

• React
Reactions: MJB
So many really good Heavy weight match ups. Joyce vs Parker is an excellent fight, I think that Ruiz, now that he's got his head back in the game, will do some damage. Wilder and Dillion Whyte. I'm looking forward to seeing Hrgovic tonight.
Same. Going to be interesting.

A throughly enjoyable penultimate undercard. Hrgovic was literally walking into some punches!

Back
Top Bottom