Joshua v Pulev

Strong start from AJ but I'm not sure if he's now boxing clever and picking off Pulev from distance, or if he's just running out of steam.

AJ should be home and hosed, but Pulev still has a big punch in him that he might get lucky with.

Fairly straight forward in the end but felt AJ took his foot off the peddle from rounds 4-8. Never looked uncomfortable but really needs to step it up if he's to fight Fury.

At least that’s another one of these pointless satellite fights over with that each of Fury and Joshua seem obligated to do before they finally face each other.

Done is better than perfect for AJ tonight.

I put a bet in AJ in 10-12, 20 bloody seconds!

Thought it would be over by the 4th round, but didn't happen.

I hope if AJ v Fury happens, it happens in the UK and not the USA or SA.

His post fight interview was very short, not like his others. And he wouldn't answer the Q about fighting Fury.

I put a bet in AJ in 10-12, 20 bloody seconds!

Thought it would be over by the 4th round, but didn't happen.

I hope if AJ v Fury happens, it happens in the UK and not the USA or SA.

His post fight interview was very short, not like his others. And he wouldn't answer the Q about fighting Fury.
I thought it was a slightly different AJ in the build up to this fight and afterwards. He seemed more determined, angrier and had a ruthless side to him to that we haven’t seen in a very long time!
I think that defeat to Ruiz has made him focus his mind a bit more.
I certainly think he wants the fight with Fury but he refuses to get drawn into Fury’s games of constant talking. He will get the fight done and let Fury do all the talking in the build up.

It seems likely that the Fury v AJ fight will be next.
Does anybody think that AJ will win?

Thought I heard of another mandatory before a possible Fury fight for AJ?

Has Fury fought all his Mands?

It could go either way but I think AJ could edge it. It all depends on his defence because as we have seen in the past, AJ doesn’t have the strongest chin. Technically he is a better fighter but Fury is excellent at what he does and is a proper scrapper.

Back
Top Bottom