Matches Top 6 Race 2023/24

GJTdN8kWcAAncyE

Surly Peterborough, Lincoln, & Stevenage at home gives us more impetus. I mean really it's better than playing them away. I'm more concerned about the so called easy matches.
Personally it's a good opportunity, to cement a play off place, we need to be on our best form & not bottle it..
Who knows ???

We have the squad to be top 4 without a shadow of doubt, this is ours to lose now - Des you need to stamp your authority pdq, make it happen!!!!

We are by far the weakest team in the top 6 but are leading the chase for a final place and should be bolstered by this position and an exciting run-in. Had Stevenage not fallen off so spectacularly, we could've easily been 6+ points adrift so to be one ahead of them is fortunate, yet brilliant. We have two critical games against them and Lincoln which will be huge and some very winnable games to finish off with.

Northampton beating Derby today just shows that none of the sides in the playoff teams are invincible and we literally have nothing to lose now after a turbulent season.
Disagree - With the squad we have on paper we are a match for anyone - The big question mark (as we all know) is how these players are used and managed - The manager and players really need to get their s**t together.

Need to step up to the mark!

Huge bonus Marcus Brown is on the grass, we are still in the mix, anything can happen as Northampton know.

That’s awful to hear, signed. Tory austerity is doing terrible things to local services and local democracy.
They helped with my nephew despite him being very difficult to deal with. He unfortunately took his own life a few years ago, he was diagnosed with Asperger's late on and it was very hard to find help for my sister, these were basically the only place.
We managed to raise a fair but (nothing in the grand scheme of things though) after his death so it's sad to read this news.
We are now on the journey ourselves with my youngest (7), but only at the very start so a looong way to go.

If this season is a failure, what was last season? Have you forgotten that?

Last season has gone. What’s that got to do with it? What are you going to give me next, our match by match XG from the 22/23 season. Move on. Does finishing towards bottom give you a fee hit the season after? On that basis, 18th this season is a success, an improvement. Football moves quickly, massive turnarounds are needed not inch by inch improvements. We had a top budget this season by all accounts, I was definitely expecting promotion or the very least a bloody good go at it.

Last season has gone. What’s that got to do with it? What are you going to give me next, our match by match XG from the 22/23 season. Move on. Does finishing towards bottom give you a fee hit the season after? On that basis, 18th this season is a success, an improvement. Football moves quickly, massive turnarounds are needed not inch by inch improvements. We had a top budget this season by all accounts, I was definitely expecting promotion or the very least a bloody good go at it.
Liam Manning has gone but that hasn't stopped you going on..and on....and on about him

We are ???? We're.in the playoff position...
Not relegation.... What the thing is with most fans ,is that we're not in the autos.
There's reasons for it ,as we all know, & before you say it , it's not all down to Des .
It's a combination of a few factors ,which we all know about. Anyway onwards & upwards .

Manning has gone, move on.
Being in the top 6 at this stage of the season is a massive turnaround after last season.
We are in the top 6 and are in with a shout of promotion going in the last few games of the season.

Glad you are finally getting onboard and being positive for once about Des and the team.

My BCFC mate reckons a thumping by Leicester next weekend may see LM get his P45.
BCFC supporters, in the main, have been hoping snake manning n co get sacked almost since he was poached recruited from us, - according to several BCFC supporters I run into on occasion

As for the mighty U's , Im quietly confident the squad will 'come good' over the remaining league games and take the final playoff place UTM

BCFC supporters, in the main, have been hoping snake manning n co get sacked almost since he was poached recruited from us, - according to several BCFC supporters I run into on occasion
They’d be crazy not to give him a chance to see what he can do in a new season. We don’t like him, justifiably, but I think he could be a successful manager in time.

We are having a good go at it.

What a drivelly load of old B*****s.

Back
Top Bottom