Matches Top 6 Race 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously we want Cheltenham to get something today, as then it'll be back in our hands. I think they might - they're desperate, and they've actually been a midtable side since their historically bad start, and bringing Clarke in.

The right result in Blackpool/Barnsley for us is a draw. If Barnsley don't win, it gives us another potential route in......as they're in such poor form, there's no guarantee that they beat Northampton next week; and our GD is better than theirs, so them getting 1 point or 0 today makes little difference as long as we beat Exeter (and realistically, we're not passing them if we don't). But a draw also takes Blackpool out of the reckoning, barring an absurd goal difference swing on the final day.

If someone has to win, I'd prefer Blackpool than Barnsley. They still can't overtake us if we beat Exeter, and I would rather have that extra route in if Barnsley bottle it.

Frustrated that the fishing opportunities are currently not providing. Anyone?

I hope Cheltenham thump Lincoln, so it harms there goal difference.

After last night I hadn’t really thought about it, but now starting to realise that Exeter away next week is actually quite a difficult one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom