Blogs/Podcasts T'Manor Podcast - Episode Thread

Just caught up on this, I like the idea of having a bottle of wine before you start - a new regular feature? Of course, white wine only, no Reds allowed. Be sure to mention which tipple you are going for.
Actually a lot of "white wine" is in fact yellow!

But I still enjoy a nice Rioja 😋

A chunky pod talking about the first 3 league games of the season (and Bristol City) as well as looking ahead to Barnsley and some chatter on transfers.
Brief mentions of Limp Bizkit, Halifax and Bucket Hats also.

A good listen. Thanks muchly.

One piece of constructive feedback is the sound…different contributors speaking at different volumes and one particular contributor whose voice really drifts away / mumbles.

I found myself turning the volume up really high to hear it then getting deafened when the individual who pronunciated better returned. Not an ideal listening pattern.

I know these things are difficult so please take this with the spirit it’s intended. Content otherwise was very good and consumable

A good listen. Thanks muchly.

One piece of constructive feedback is the sound…different contributors speaking at different volumes and one particular contributor whose voice really drifts away / mumbles.

I found myself turning the volume up really high to hear it then getting deafened when the individual who pronunciated better returned. Not an ideal listening pattern.

I know these things are difficult so please take this with the spirit it’s intended. Content otherwise was very good and consumable
Thanks for the prompt on this. I used to level everything in the edit, but have left it to AI to 'normalise', which is a lazy way of doing it! Cheers for listening!

It’s very minor, maybe just remind everyone to annunciate into the mike
We think you're referring to me.
Had my mic in a slightly different position to usual, and probably ended up moving closer/away from it more than usual.

Managed 95 episodes without sound issue feedback - so will take it!

Thanks for letting us know - I haven't listened back to the full thing yet, so hadn't picked up on it myself.

I’ve not listened to the new episode yet, but it’s a good podcast. Always an enjoyable listen.

We think you're referring to me.
Had my mic in a slightly different position to usual, and probably ended up moving closer/away from it more than usual.

Managed 95 episodes without sound issue feedback - so will take it!

Thanks for letting us know - I haven't listened back to the full thing yet, so hadn't picked up on it myself.

Always enjoy all of your contributions….it’s a minor thing but just thought I’d flag it so you can keep producing your splendid product.

Ps Please get kip on as a guest recorded from kfc

Probably still got the scars given to him by Shotton and Briggs too!
It was probably the too-small boots he was given by Rosie when he had forgotten his own that night which injured his toe and later on forced his retirement. Love that story, top shithousery.

Back
Top Bottom