Blogs/Podcasts T'Manor Podcast - Episode Thread

@captainox
Dread to think what your next one will be like. 4 defeats & a flukey point at MK since the last one? 😂

Had to call off recording tonight (probably a good thing after 2 of us were at Cambridge) but there will definitely be one following Rovers.
Sadly, I don't have any hope that it will be able to contain any positivity.

Had to call off recording tonight (probably a good thing after 2 of us were at Cambridge) but there will definitely be one following Rovers.
Sadly, I don't have any hope that it will be able to contain any positivity.
Finish up with the youth and ladies teams, only positivity we have going at the moment...

Very much depends on life commitments and general availability!
Would hope to be a bit more regular this season, but we shall see how we go!
I found the chat about seemingly it being a season with fewer "obvious" condenders for promotion quite interesting.

I also think Pompey might do alright, I expect Peterborough to be up there too, but it does seem a fairly open league this year.

Once our squad is more together we will be I a position to know roughly where to expect to finish. I anticipate mid table but no club In L1 seems to be setting the world alight in the transfer market so far?

Just caught up on this, I like the idea of having a bottle of wine before you start - a new regular feature? Of course, white wine only, no Reds allowed. Be sure to mention which tipple you are going for.

Perhaps they could start sober and tell us every time they have a drink? We could drink along with them and perhaps the pod would make more sense then? ;)

I found the chat about seemingly it being a season with fewer "obvious" condenders for promotion quite interesting.

I also think Pompey might do alright, I expect Peterborough to be up there too, but it does seem a fairly open league this year.

Once our squad is more together we will be I a position to know roughly where to expect to finish. I anticipate mid table but no club In L1 seems to be setting the world alight in the transfer market so far?

Agree re Pompey. They've been off the radar for a while but you feel it's only a matter of time for them, they're a bigger club than this level. And if Mous has the potential that many of us believe he has...

Back
Top Bottom