General Ticketing and Retail

Its not giving the over 65 option for the North stand tickets for Saturday

I know that some of the senior management of the club have been irritated by the dot counting, and attendance threads, thinking that it's "none of our business" how many tickets have been sold.

This might tip me over the edge. I'm struggling to think of something that encapsulates the immense disconnect between us fans and our supreme leaders more than reading that.

Just take a step back and think of how utterly ludicrous that level of thinking is at the moment. Those threads have always been about increasing interest, spreading the word, building momentum and ultimately getting more bums on seats - not just bringing in more money for the absolute psychos that run our club day-to-day, but also helping to make a brilliant case for us needing a better stadium to take us forward! They've asked for our support in the stadium process and helping to show the potential of our fan base and how much the club means to so many people is a huge part of that - to then actively be irritated by it isn't just pathetic, it's downright alarming.

I absolutely despair at this point. Tim and Grant, if you're reading this, why do you hate us so much? What on earth are you threatened by? And more importantly, if this is what keeps you up at night, why are you here?

If this is what we're treated like when they need us, I can't wait until we make the top 30...

I asked for an update, and I understand that hopefully something positive will be going out shortly.
It's not as simple as switching one system off and another one on, all the supporter data has to be mapped and there have been some challenges in the data structure of the old CRM when bringng it across. (Salesforce is the old CRM not the new one as mentioned above).
I've flagged up the online auction which requires logging in to bid as mentioned above. Those items will be re-listed when the migration is complete.
It's been far too long, some mistakes along the way and too few updates on progress, but I'm confident it will be worth it in the end.
Sorry someone is telling you porkies :)

It’s easy if managed properly- all old data will be transferred into a sandbox, tested, mapped and then uploaded into the live system.

This would run in parallel with the old system.

Its basic stuff and the Benson should be challenged harder

It’s easy if managed properly- all old data will be transferred into a sandbox, tested, mapped and then uploaded into the live system.

Maybe a cat shat in the sandbox.

"I did what you said boss. The old data's in the sandbox. Not sure what to do next though. as there's lots of grit in the hard drives and they make a funny noise when I turn the server on."

Why is that I've had to update my password to buy an extra ticket for Orient tomorrow but I don't have to change the password of my EFL / iFollow app on my phone.
I assume I'd need to update PW on phone app, so logged in to app with new PW to get the message PW was incorrect The app then let me log back in with the previous, non-updated PW. How is it possible now to have one PW on phone for iFollow and another if I listen through laptop on oufc.co.uk? Or will it be two PWs needed on OUFC, one for tickets and another for iFollow?!
What a mess. Oh...and when logging in to buy Orient ticket there are still graphics / banners on the site saying "Ticket System down....etc.." Can we please get a grip here!!

This might tip me over the edge. I'm struggling to think of something that encapsulates the immense disconnect between us fans and our supreme leaders more than reading that.

Just take a step back and think of how utterly ludicrous that level of thinking is at the moment. Those threads have always been about increasing interest, spreading the word, building momentum and ultimately getting more bums on seats - not just bringing in more money for the absolute psychos that run our club day-to-day, but also helping to make a brilliant case for us needing a better stadium to take us forward! They've asked for our support in the stadium process and helping to show the potential of our fan base and how much the club means to so many people is a huge part of that - to then actively be irritated by it isn't just pathetic, it's downright alarming.

I absolutely despair at this point. Tim and Grant, if you're reading this, why do you hate us so much? What on earth are you threatened by? And more importantly, if this is what keeps you up at night, why are you here?

If this is what we're treated like when they need us, I can't wait until we make the top 30...
Absolutely.
I'd like to take them back to The Town Hall.
The cap went round. I put in £20, nearly a weeks wages, to pay the players that month.
It's our Club not theirs, they are temporary custodians working on our behalf.
Without them, the Club is.
Without us, the Club isn't.

Last edited:
Changed password - all looks a bit more streamlined and user friendly - on we go

Are the emails being dripped out today or is it a mass send? What do we do if we don't receive the email. I hope those two questions are not asking the club to over communicate.

Are the emails being dripped out today or is it a mass send? What do we do if we don't receive the email. I hope those two questions are not asking the club to over communicate.
If you go to the ticket site, and the login page, click "forgot password" it'll email you a link to change your password. Then you can login.
Doesnt look like they've turned on logging in for the Shop yet though

If you go to the ticket site, and the login page, click "forgot password" it'll email you a link to change your password. Then you can login.
Doesnt look like they've turned on logging in for the Shop yet though
Thanks for trying to help, but I'm a customer and don't expect to have to experiment my way through to being able to buy a ticket as you have done.

Easy enough to set new password and get into the system, but it only seems to be offering home tickets? None of our upcoming away games are showing. Also it's exactly the same seating map as before.

As mentioned above, the default message still says that it's undergoing an upgrade. They've had over two weeks to make sure it opens correctly (not that it should have had to shut down in the first place) and still can't get it right!!!

Easy enough to set new password and get into the system, but it only seems to be offering home tickets? None of our upcoming away games are showing. Also it's exactly the same seating map as before.

As mentioned above, the default message still says that it's undergoing an upgrade. They've had over two weeks to make sure it opens correctly (not that it should have had to shut down in the first place) and still can't get it right!!!
It’s shambolic and is reflective of the current attitude of the executive team. Taking the ‘customers’ for granted and hiding behind infrequent fluff pieces.

I assume this also falls under Adam Benson?? Just a quick look shows we are not recruiting top 30 club staff.

You sound surprised that they still haven’t managed to get it right?

These bunch of clowns wouldn’t look out of place running a national league club!

The sooner Adam Benson, Tim Williams and their paper thin egos get out of our club the better.

Has anyone yet received an email?

Has anyone yet received an email?
No and as per my message earlier I wanted to go on as soon as TKT was up and running to buy the extra ticket for tomorrow as near to my s/t and other seats that I've been waiting all week to get. If having gone on before I got the email means I have to re-set again later I'm going to be even less impressed than I already am now.

Back
Top Bottom