Target in Belgium

Andy1505

Anyone got an inside track on who KR is off to scout in Belgium? Any young English players playing out there? Or another Eden Hazard?!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ciaranjonlucas

George Hirst I’ve heard.19 year old English striker. Was billed as the next big thing when at Sheffield Wednesday, capped by england at all ages up to U20. Playing for OH Leuven in the second tier, managed by Nigel Pearson.

manor96

George Hirst I’ve heard.19 year old English striker. Was billed as the next big thing when at Sheffield Wednesday, capped by england at all ages up to U20. Playing for OH Leuven in the second tier, managed by Nigel Pearson.
Supposedly only went to Belgium as a way around the compensation rules. OH Leuven are owned by King Power (Leicester owners’ company). Leicester wanted him but were put off by the potential compensation so OH Leuven snapped him up with the view to then moving him on to Leicester, thus avoiding the big fees. Remember a Guardian article about this.

Berliner

Seeing as OHL played Friday night, I doubt it...

yellowbow

2018-19 shirt sponsor for Jamie Hanson
Dylan De Belder would be nice, get your wallet out Erick 😊

Paul P

Manneken Pis? I hear he can dribble.

OX11yellow

According to today's Oxford Mail, we've also had someone from Austria training and he played in last weeks match.

Top Bottom