General Supporters Panel - Yay or Nay?

Do the supporters on here want or need a Supporters Panel ?

• Yes

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sitting here reading totally vague and unsubstantiated rumours. I mean, some people seem sure we are moving but no one has seen any evidence. I thought I'd ambush you to give away something!
Nice try, but I'm too long in the tooth to fall for a stunt like that!

I choose my words VERY carefully regarding the stadium situation, and post very economically, and usually only to correct misinformation. I know that's not what you're looking for, but occasionally the negativity of some on here (that's not aimed at you BTW) gets the better of me and I feel the need to respond.

Nice try, but I'm too long in the tooth to fall for a stunt like that!

I choose my words VERY carefully regarding the stadium situation, and post very economically, and usually only to correct misinformation. I know that's not what you're looking for, but occasionally the negativity of some on here (that's not aimed at you BTW) gets the better of me and I feel the need to respond.

Press launch & planning process notwithstanding how long are "they" looking at?

Genuine question as the lease is interminably shrinking every day.

A non-commital ballpark will do. :)

Press launch & planning process notwithstanding how long are "they" looking at?

Genuine question as the lease is interminably shrinking every day.

A non-commital ballpark will do. :)
"They" are aware of the length of the lease/licence, as you'd expect. It is not the intention to be homeless when the lease/licence ends.

Ballpark enough for you? ;)

"They" are aware of the length of the lease/licence, as you'd expect. It is not the intention to be homeless when the lease/licence ends.

Would be nice to hear of any new owners and their plans regarding rhe stadium issue

It`s "not the intention to be homeless" ......... but it might happen?

That's how wild rumours and speculation start man!! :oops:

What's your fan number? :ROFLMAO:

Would be nice to hear of any new owners and their plans regarding rhe stadium issue
im guessing , albeit calculatedly, there will be a big announcement, with lots of razzmatazz, 'soon'

but , for that to officially happen, all the board members will more than likely want to all be in the same place at the same time (UK?).... travel restrictions, quarantining etc are very likely the hold up

Sitting here reading totally vague and unsubstantiated rumours. I mean, some people seem sure we are moving but no one has seen any evidence. I thought I'd ambush you to give away something!
I have to say that when I hear sweet nothings about the club from scotchegg I tend not to get too excited. I just enjoy the ride of his optimism.

but Colin B is a man of real substance and not really geared to a fantasist personality. It’s almost full assurance that even if unsuccessful there is clear trajectory toward a new stadium

I have to say that when I hear sweet nothings about the club from scotchegg I tend not to get too excited. I just enjoy the ride of his optimism.

but Colin B is a man of real substance and not really geared to a fantasist personality. It’s almost full assurance that even if unsuccessful there is clear trajectory toward a new stadium
I do believe him, but it’s true that there’s still absolutely no evidence

And when we're both saying the same it's time to get genuinely excited!!

Well, the poll results are in and it seems it is "wanted".

Democracy in action and all that stuff.

Wonder how many folk applied?

Educated guess - we won`t need to be voting for them.

🤷‍♀️

Well, the poll results are in and it seems it is "wanted".

Democracy in action and all that stuff.

Wonder how many folk applied?

Educated guess - we won`t need to be voting for them.

🤷‍♀️

• React
Reactions: m
Any idea how many people actually applied because surely it wasn’t just 4 people? If it was then it raises the question of how seriously do fans want this in place or actually think it will add something OxVox doesn’t?

This has got to be one of the most pathetic threads. If you aren't interested in the panel go and read something else! Jesus

So pathetic you felt the need to post to say so and add to the debate when you could have "gone and read something else"? :)

Anyway, I`m sure those 4 supporters will take on board all of our concerns and voice them to our Supporter Liaison chap. Good luck to them.

Oxvox for me, democratic representation with some level of practicality,"punch" and independence.

So pathetic you felt the need to post to say so and add to the debate when you could have "gone and read something else"? :)

Anyway, I`m sure those 4 supporters will take on board all of our concerns and voice them to our Supporter Liaison chap. Good luck to them.

Oxvox for me, democratic representation with some level of practicality,"punch" and independence.
Didn’t realise it was unsafe for women of all ages at OUFC

Back
Top Bottom