Stocks and shares investing

I went in at a high price yesterday, 428, so am down $29. See what today brings.
Ouch! Pre-market stands at $405. I expect a lot will hang on what the platforms like Robinhood allow to happen. The big boys are in trouble though and, what is really annoying, that pulls the rest of the market down - apparently.

Ouch! Pre-market stands at $405. I expect a lot will hang on what the platforms like Robinhood allow to happen. The big boys are in trouble though and, what is really annoying, that pulls the rest of the market down - apparently.
Premarket was down yesterday then it surged.

I think it will go over $500 today. Bought some more at $190 when it dipped yesterday.

The issue with brokers not selling is being blamed on clearing houses not having enough liquidity to support clearance.

There could be a situation were there is no one to provide the funds when you sell, but that's quite a complicated situation.

Decent video explaining brokers not being able to sell

I think it will go over $500 today. Bought some more at $190 when it dipped yesterday.

The issue with brokers not selling is being blamed on clearing houses not having enough liquidity to support clearance.

There could be a situation were there is no one to provide the funds when you sell, but that's quite a complicated situation.

That really is very, very entertaining.
One thing is sure, the repercussions from this activity will reverberate for some time.

Freetrade have disabled all US purchase orders. Reason given as their foreign exchange client and bank have restricted all orders.

Nothing to do with the hedge fund doing the shorting owning some of Robin Hood?

Surprised no one has mentioned GME

Too much like Bitcoin these shenanigans.

No fundamentals whatsoever other than demand driven by some social media trend.

Once the furore and demand drops there’s nothing left other than maybe a pot to P**s in.

Options expire on Friday's so price will be driven up later or after hours.

Thankfully never in Mark.
far too risky.
The riskiest one i have is Byotrol, having said that I wonder if BP is now

I`ve just chucked some more into my ever growing and broad portfolio.

Been looking for something that has either potential to grow, new market stuff or something more solid that has slipped back but has ground to make up.

Ergo the money is still sat in my account and I haven`t pressed buy on anything yet! :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom