Stocks and shares investing

A guy I have followed for years, who does YouTube videos has done a review about Corporate University (COUV). He thinks this is a stock that will soar!

If you had got in on Tuesday then yes, but now its too risky.

I have 15 shares so letting that ride out until tomorrow. Sold some already to make back initial investment.
Lucky man! Price is going skywards!

And they are now preventing small investors from buying on the "Robinhood" platform.

Only up 6% today now, wonder if the fall in price will get more buyers therefore driving it up again?

My AMC shares are down quite a bit which is expected if platforms are now only allowing you to sell. HL allowed me to purchase shares through one account but not another.

Watch "The Big Short" (film)
Compliance and risk and margin calls would have forced the hedge funds to close their short positions. Leaving the retail investors holding the overpriced stock and it will all crash down as they try and sell, particularly if the price drops below what they paid for it.

Watch "The Big Short" (film)
Compliance and risk and margin calls would have forced the hedge funds to close their short positions. Leaving the retail investors holding the overpriced stock and it will all crash down as they try and sell, particularly if the price drops below what they paid for it.
As most of the "small" investors bought at a price far below the current position, I think those who were shorting the stock will be the one's in trouble.
As more and more of the big boys have to buy to replace the stock they sold at knock down prices, the amount of available stock will dry up and the price will go up again. (as it did just in the last 30 minutes)

Wonder what's in store for GME today? Reading the Wall St Bets Reddit, they are still confident it's going to go higher!

Back
Top Bottom