Stocks and shares investing

MC Yellow

Applied Graphene Materials up to 70 now more than doubled in a year

Going to be a strong market I think.

Dilly dallied on getting in on Tirupati at 50 pence just after it listed a few weeks back. Now at around 85 pence but meant to be a strong prospect for the future.

I am still on the sidelines waiting to either get my head around this initial rise and still go in or maybe hoping for a small retrace.

Peterdev

They’ve not been going too long.
I mentioned AGM a while ago as I’ve been monitoring for a while.
Im sure this area will continue to do well.
I‘ve just tried to research on MorningStar and it looks like it is a pay website now

Eaststandboy

Owner
Staff member
I‘ve just tried to research on MorningStar and it looks like it is a pay website now
Re: MorningStar they mentioned a paywall late last year. What did you use it for?

Manorlounger

Where do you see the price going? Tempted but, it looks as though it may have peaked already.

Peterdev

I think it will shoot up beyond £1.00...I’m not invested but when I mentioned it to a friend yesterday who had a spare £18000 from a takeover he immediately put a substantial amount in.
I feel a bit sick as it has gone up 5p today to 77p

Manorlounger

I think it will shoot up beyond £1.00...I’m not invested but when I mentioned it to a friend yesterday who had a spare £18000 from a takeover he immediately put a substantial amount in.
I feel a bit sick as it has gone up 5p today to 77p
Hovering around that price at the moment, tempted but, might have missed the boat with that one! Been a rough day as well with several fallers. Still in profit but feeling nervous. :whistle:

Peterdev

So long as you are in profit, that’s the name of the game.
I‘ve sold out too early sometimes but that’s with the benefit of hindsight.
BP is showing a loss although has started a steady rise with the occasional profit taking.
IAG was up today but I’m looking with twelve month view in mind.
Although I have two paper losses, I haven’t sold any shares at a loss over the last twelve months.
I have decided not to invest in Lloyds or BT this year but will invest in Taylor Wimpey on weakness

Manorlounger

Went back into GSK earlier, pleased with results so far, up in price by 10p. If it can recover to the price in May, will be very pleased!

I'm going to look again at AGM in the morning, see where it opens. Fortunately the cash is there if required.

Peterdev

Went back into GSK earlier, pleased with results so far, up in price by 10p. If it can recover to the price in May, will be very pleased!

I'm going to look again at AGM in the morning, see where it opens. Fortunately the cash is there if required.
Might have to leave it till Monday😀😀
I’m still in Byotrol. have 20000....results due in March, so hopefully will give me a decent profit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Stocks and shares 0