Stocks and shares investing

I think the boat has sailed on that one for any big moves but, with the price fluctuating this morning, maybe something to be had.
Oxford Biomed fell back this morning but, if it moves as it has, will go back up again this afternoon.
Some other much smaller company that was involved not astrazenica. Mind you the data was a bit disappointing but not terrible

I’m sure the market is convinced. The market has already risen in expectation. I’m sure there will be more spikes in the price.
Meanwhile I’m delighted that BMO Commercial Property has made a 10% rise today, I’m sitting on big losses on this one and the generous dividends have been suspended.
I’d like meanwhile to see City Of London IT move higher. The credentials are good and it is a great one for income, just need some growth now

AO hits "double bubble".......... might hold on and see....might sell............... :cool:

Should have taken profit on Oxford Bio when I had the chance - got greedy, I suppose. Fell off a bloody cliff today!

Redrow and Taylor Wimpey doing very well for me at the moment

Shake Shack got recommended to me as well so have a bit on them as well, already looking good and my mate as adamant they’re a great long term investment

Also Aston Martin that I bought on a whim with the money I had left in my account are up about 25% already

Redrow and Taylor Wimpey doing very well for me at the moment

Shake Shack got recommended to me as well so have a bit on them as well, already looking good and my mate as adamant they’re a great long term investment

Also Aston Martin that I bought on a whim with the money I had left in my account are up about 25% already
I’m pleased with Redrow and Taylor Wimpey too. Didn’t realise TW is worth £5billion. I hoping they pay a special dividend in July like last year...around 11p per share.
legal and General had a generous jump today.
F and C Commercial up another 13.19%
All these rises are long overdue and still have further to go

Worries over at Oxford Biomed. They have, today, signed a deal with Astrazeneka for distribution and supply of the prospective Covid-19 vaccine. Price is going up again! ? ? ?

Just for a chuckle I`ve thrown some money into Aston Martin @35p.............. can only go one way.

Or its toast. :ROFLMAO:

How AstraZenica doing?
Talk about the deal being good for both. Non profit on the vaccine but, lots of new capital to produce the goods. Still too high for me, made my profit and sold at £87 Might go higher but probably not enough in it now.

Back
Top Bottom