Ex Player Stanley Mills

I don’t do a lot of of social media and that piece of scum from Swindon’s ‘comment’ below Danny’s post is why. Sickening.

By the same token I was quite touched by the Portsmouth fans reaction to the Stuart Gray tribute on Tuesday. Very respectful with the vast majority clapping at the end of it.

We all enjoy banter but we can all be rivals without showing ourselves up to be embarrassing idiots.

Football, at the end of the day, should unite us all as one big family.

He's going to be a top player ,we loved him here sending him our best for a speedy recovery. He's young and he will come back stronger, who knows he might put the yellow and blue shirt back on one day 🙏

He's going to be a top player ,we loved him here sending him our best for a speedy recovery. He's young and he will come back stronger, who knows he might put the yellow and blue shirt back on one day 🙏
Who knows when he is ready to play again we could enquire about getting him on for another season long loan and yes Danny spoke impressively about Stanley’s time with us.

Why? Are you now classing Mills as injury prone?

No. But he’s recovering from a serious knee injury in which it’s very common for this to re-occur or issues staying fit occur.

It’s a risk signing him if you are also carrying Edwards, Browne etc in the same squad.

We need more Owen Dale’s (reliable footballers) I have him in the Ryan Williams mould.

No. But he’s recovering from a serious knee injury in which it’s very common for this to re-occur or issues staying fit occur.

It’s a risk signing him if you are also carrying Edwards, Browne etc in the same squad.

We need more Owen Dale’s (reliable footballers) I have him in the Ryan Williams mould.
I can't see Browne or Edwards being here next season.

I would also say that while it would be a risk signing Mills, he is receiving the very best treatment at a premier league club. It would also only be a loan deal for Mills.

I can't see Browne or Edwards being here next season.

I would also say that while it would be a risk signing Mills, he is receiving the very best treatment at a premier league club. It would also only be a loan deal for Mills.

We will see! I reckon we will.

I really liked Mills. Very direct and raw. Would happily take him back on loan if the other 4 wingers in the squad were known to stay fit.

Dale & Goodrham is a good start!

Back
Top Bottom