Stadium Emails

I wrote a load of soppy B*****s plus some stuff about the environmental aspects of the site and the benefits that a successful football team has for a city. But really anything is worth sending, short and heartfelt may be better than a long screed that's copied and pasted.

Some amazing emails and a fabulous response but for those who have not you have one last chance. Today is the last chance to make your voice heard. Every single email matters. Get family, friends and young supporters to write a couple of lines. This really matters.

Some amazing emails and a fabulous response but for those who have not you have one last chance. Today is the last chance to make your voice heard. Every single email matters. Get family, friends and young supporters to write a couple of lines. This really matters.
with an eye on a positive result tomorrow, and 'the troops' mobilsed, have OxVox a plan to similarly email CDC councillors in the very near future?

Mum sent hers on Saturday, she's never been to an Oxford game
Dad and I sent ours today.

Here's mine for anyone interested -

Good afternoon Councillors,

I am writing in regards to tomorrow's meeting to implore you to begin discussions with Oxford United regarding a new Stadium in North Oxford/Kidlington.

I'm born and bred in Oxfordshire and have been a season ticket holder since I was 8 years old. I don't think I can put into words how important Oxford United is to me and my family. You should already be aware of the noose our previous owner holds over the club and the unfinished, unhomely, difficult to get to stadium we currently play at - based on these 2 factors alone I beg you to consider in the football clubs favour tomorrow.

The chance of a finished stadium, that benefits and supports the community whilst also being accessible to those around the county and beyond - the people of Oxfordshire would forever be grateful.

Unfortunately, due to our current landlord, we cannot afford a delay. A delay and a no are practically the same answer.

Please save our club.

Back
Top Bottom