Stadium update 10/1/22

Thank you for all of the tags and comments so far. Here are the thoughts of OxVox on the Stadium news. Www.oxvox.org.uk/stadium-update/

We will continue to update fans with information and ways of helping over the coming days #oufc 💛💙
Can anybody from Oxvox clarify if there remains a viable plan B in place? I hate to sound like a party pooper on this momentous and positive day but, you know, us Oxford fans have seen a lot over the years... Are the other sites, alluded to as further afield, still ‘on the table’ if this one hits the buffers or are the eggs all going in to the proverbial single basket?

Not sure a template is a good idea. People should write it in their own words as a template, imo, can be more easily ignored.
Fair comment. I think many of us would write our own words, but I also feel that there are quite a few people out there who have never contacted their councillor, and would be more likely to do so if there was some text written that they could just add their signature to.

With the stadium situation progressing over recent days, there’s no better time to join OxVox, wonder why? 👇🏼
•ONLY independent supporters trust of #oufc
•Set up & run by fans, to protect the long term future of OUR club
•Well established links with County & City Councils
•Extensive committee experience & knowledge of local planning
•Committee Experience of working in stadia consultancy
•c.1,000 existing members who, when added to, can come together to create one voice

#oufc 💛💙

I'll copy the link to both threads about the stadium.
Also exiles outside the UK should enter a UK postcode. My Dutch one was not accepted. Maybe the same applies to email addresses, I used my Gmail address which was accepted.

Back
Top Bottom