National News Sir Keir Starmer

I`m sure that will appeal to the electorate............ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Looking at polling and the way your chosen horse is continually cratering, it would seem you are right (for once), it seemingly does appeal:)

Another spectacular Tory own goal this week to put Peter Boneheads missus up as his replacement in the by-election caused by him flopping his chap out (amongst other things) and thinking it was acceptable behaviour.🤷‍♂️ Another huge Tory majority reverse in the offing . .. ?

#tonedeaftories

Has Starmer made a decision about Yemen yet?
Yes, and asked to see what legal advice was taken. It’s not really a ‘decision’ though is it? It’s a view, as the power to act lies with the government. But then you knew that.

I'm sure he can rely on both your votes then😉🤣
I'm politically homeless to be honest, the Conservatives are an absolutely basket case and need time on the sidelines to remove the fanatics, Labor would be a wasted vote in West Oxon (and I wish they had something positive to say rather than "we're not the Conservatives"), the Lib Dems are utterly useless as far as I am concerned, just look at the blanket roll out of 20mph locally even where there is no majority in favour.

I'm politically homeless to be honest, the Conservatives are an absolutely basket case and need time on the sidelines to remove the fanatics, Labor would be a wasted vote in West Oxon (and I wish they had something positive to say rather than "we're not the Conservatives"), the Lib Dems are utterly useless as far as I am concerned, just look at the blanket roll out of 20mph locally even where there is no majority in favour.
You’ve convinced me to vote Green in Bicester and Woodstock.

Now to check who my local candidate will b-

😑

No political party will remove their respective extremes long term.

They both lurch from left to right within their party parameters and vainly hope to catch the middle ground.

You can feel Labour smelling the scent of number 10 by the day with all these revisions.

I think also the cap on bankers bonuses, which I am sure at the time Labour were not happy about being lifted, will not now be reinstated after RR said the finance sector is key to the UK.

More than happy to see some honesty and hopefully some integrity during the next period of government, but at the end of the day any improvements moving forward for the majority of us on a day to day basis will be subtle at the very best.

Still, time for a change though.

All in it together............ this will be Labour run Birmingham that is under a Section 114 notice ergo "bankruptcy". :ROFLMAO:

I take it you only read the headline again... It isn't an 18% pay rise in one hit, it is a series over 4 years. Not sure how that compares to Tory councils, perhaps you can let us know for balance?

Back
Top Bottom