Tickets Season ticket available

Steve Gilbert

I have posted on Twitter but will also post on here…

I am unable to attend any of the remaining home games this season. If anybody is struggling financially to attend games or struggling with their mental health then please send me a message and you can have my season ticket, free of charge, for the remaining games.

I am unable to attend any of the remaining home games this season. If anybody is struggling financially to attend games or struggling with their mental health then please send me a message and you can have my season ticket, free of charge, for the remaining games.
Great guesture👍⚽

Well done Steve 🙏

Everything OK with you Steve ?
Yes everything is fine. I start a new job in 2 weeks and I’m going from weekly pay to monthly pay so am having to watch what I spend in the coming weeks so wanted the season ticket to be put to good use.

Someone has taken the ticket now for the 5 games who has been struggling themselves.

Back
Top Bottom