Ex Player Sean Clare

He’s an attacking right wing back which is perfect.
Gorrin drops in and covers while he bombs on and overlaps Henry.

According to the Hearts Twitter it's a done deal but somebody has misplaced the klaxon!

Welcome to Oxford United Sean. Enjoy your stay. COYY

According to the Hearts Twitter it's a done deal but somebody has misplaced the klaxon!

Where are you seeing that on their Twitter? Might have been a hasty one which is since deleted.

OUFC OWS and Oxford Mail ( who have reported an OUFC interest in Clare) are both as yet to confirm anything on this prospective transfer

Last edited:
Is a mod not allowed to start false news?

If false I'll have to ban myself!

My son who lives in Glasgow and is a close follower of Scottish football has this to say about Sean Clare: 'I have to say, I think it’s a fantastic signing. Showed real potential in the SPL last year and whilst he’s clearly raw I think some of the ambiguity from the Hearts' fans towards him can be put down to the fact he’s quite an outspoken young black man who is not afraid to raise his voice against social injustice. Very excited to see what he can do. Could prove to be a real bargain!'

Welcome and I hope he smashes it with us next season!

Little bit of an unknown quantity but I'm looking forward to watching him play.

Not that it matters, but is it an injury on his face or a birth thing?

Comes across as well spoken in his interview and his statement. Feels like the kind of player that isn't 'laddy' but comes alive on the pitch. With the arrival of him, Cooper and Taylor, the window's got off to a good start.

Hi all - Hearts fan here.

Have to say I'm disappointed that Clare's away from Hearts. Good attacking player that has the ability to change a game.

Never hit full potential at Hearts, I think mainly down to poor management and being played out of position. Always got the impression he was looking to attack and take players on, though that went against managers instructions.

Capable of scoring good goals, can go past players, cross a ball.........

No issues of the pitch either, apparently a nice guy, always got good comments at the clubs off the pitch events.

Not sure what you paid for him, but I think he'll be a great signing for you

In the video posted above he looks like an attacking centre/left midfielder. Or am I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom