Robinson is a clown

Indeed. Let's redefine the rules of punctuation to fit Mr Robinson. That's not the least he's earned.

Like a greased piglet he's slithered to the lower mid-table with a squad of 9 players that's taken half the season to find.

Judge him in January after the transfer window and then at the end of the season.

Indeed. Let's redefine the rules of punctuation to fit Mr Robinson. That's not the least he's earned.

Like a greased piglet he's slithered to the lower mid-table with a squad of 9 players that's taken half the season to find.

Judge him in January after the transfer window and then at the end of the season.
Curious about what you do with piglets to be able to cite their greased up (?) movements as if they have been studied in some detail....
(anyone know the number for the RSPCA? )

Yes Robinson is the man
Unfortunately it’s to get us relegated the way things are going
Very poor recruitment bringing in and keeping some very good players, however they are injury prone with a history of injuries and can’t manage 2 games, not a week, not a month, perhaps 2 a season if we are lucky

Has somebody got Darrell Clarke's number? Immediately available with back-to-back promotions to his name.

I've changed me mind. Get the piglet in now! I have more confidence in him.

He clearly isnt the man. Our good run is now 1 point from 4 games and no goals in the last 3, 2 of those teams were below us when we played them, the other was and will stay mid table nobodies.
We started the season with a squad of players that were unfit, unprepared and playing a system that was doomed to failure, this dragged on for a quarter of the season. The squad now looks to be full of players that cant play 2 games a week, 1 game a week, no games for weeks or simply arent good enough. I dont know how much this squad has cost to assemble but it doesnt look cheap to me, it looks like Robbo has spunked a lot of cash on players that are not fit or not good enough (or he cant get anything good out of them).
Carry on as we are and its hard to see where the next point is coming from, the next 8 games look horrible - another quarter of the season could pass with us lucky to put half a dozen points on the board and relegation more than likely. This month is vital, I have no faith in Robbo getting it right.

Robinson’s pre-match interview today on ifollow is the first time I’ve had to turn off with anger

Firstly ‘Plymouth won because they had more players than us’

Secondly, having to explain Nelson interview. Why send him out after the game?? Was Robinson so naive that the question of his future wasn’t going to be asked?? Robinson could/should have sent the captain out or anyone but Nelson.

Lastly ‘It took Brentford 4 years to get out of this division. People expect me to do it in 6 months’

No, Robinson, we expect you not to make such an almighty f**k up of it that we end up relegated you deluded fool

(puts on tin hat) I still hope he can turn it around and with a sensible transfer window I think he still can. For all his faults I think he has potential and will learn from his errors - whatever is or isn't happening (a chairman who is only sporadically in the country part-time is not what the manager or the club needs) off the pitch will be an issue for whoever takes over should KR go.
Anyhoo COYY

Last edited:
(puts on tin hat) I still hope he can turn it around and with a sensible transfer window I think he still can. For all his faults I think he has potential and will learn from his errors - whatever is or isn't happening (a chairman who is only sporadically in the country part-time is not what the manager or the club needs) off the pitch will be an issue for whoever takes over should KR go.
Anyhoo COYY
At the end of the day I’m an OUFC supporter so I hope he can turn it around as well because he certainly isn’t going anywhere. Worryingly he’s still talking about this as being his and Tigers 4 year project ffs..

But, bloody hell, he’s coming across as more muddled and deluded by the day.

(puts on tin hat) I still hope he can turn it around and with a sensible transfer window I think he still can. For all his faults I think he has potential and will learn from his errors ..........

I hope it can be turned around, too. And you're probably right that the absentee owner will be a nightmare for any manager as (I reckon) it has been for KR.

I just can't see him doing it. As an example of NOT earning from his errors - the one tactical change that very obviously paid dividends was to move Mousinho in front of the CBs; so why did he rest Mousinho against the team we desperately needed to not lose to?

BTW - if anyone has a clue what the plan was to erm bolster the back 4 without Mou (or to remove the need for bolstering) I'd love to know what it was..........

Imaginary scenario ...kr to the md I need x £ to buy a striker.....md I'll get back to you....meanwhile the owner is on holl till feb as mrs tigers social media selfies inform (& still no answers from tiger to oxvox q's)...jan window slams shut ....oh dear? ...... hope it is imaginary, esp as young assets bradbury n little have been farmed out till seasons end!.....things can only get better ...can't they???

Just listening to him on RadOx, he’s living in absolute denial.

The final part of the interview where he hoped Mackie and Smith would push Obika sums him up. Karl we didn’t “lose” Smith! You recruited him, realised he was s**t and returned him to his parent club.

I don’t think I’ll listen to him again. Wilder really was the Lord in comparison to KR.

KR you deluded t**t, you have not got a clue what you're doing. just go PLEASE!!!!!!!

One has to ask the question ..is KR actually "liked" or "respected" by footballers across the land & would they want to come & play for (firstly) him & (secondly) OUFC. Whilst today was tragic for Shandon Baptiste ( & let's not get that out of context) the 'lack of goals' conundrum has to be laid at the manager's door. Does KR really know a good striker when he sees one?

You'll be surprised (not) what footballers will put up with for a good deal guv !

on your point re strikers there were some saying j o should be fine during and after pre season and it's well known that we missed out on 2-3

Watching the 2nd half today on a stream, KR seemed to emotionally lose it after the Baptiste injury. Hand on head, thrashing around in circles & even appeared to got involved with verbals with Bees fans sat near the bench.

The emotional pressure is clearly showing and it's not pretty. Starting to feel for the fella on a personal level. But on a professional level he's gonna lose the dressing room at this rate.

Back
Top Bottom