Ricky Holmes

Can see it now and it's a great picture
23RD OCT 2018
Charlton 0-0 Oxford

95th minute Free Kick, Holmes pushes Mcmahon to the side, steps up bangs it into the corner and jumps into the away end followed by Karl Robinson [although about 2 minutes after it's gone in because he had to stop 3 or 4 times!]

Top signing. Welcome ricky. He says on I follow that he has always received stick from us since his Barnet days. I'm sure he will be well loved by us going forward.

There has been a huge whiff of bs about our transfer dealings all summer. We have sold two players for c£1.0m, have released c. 10 more, have released one of our best players as we didn't want to activate the second year of his contract. And in return? We have signed one player for a fee (btw the standard of NI Prem is about Conference South), two 32 year olds, several boys with zero first team experience and a bunch of loanees. Just saying.. .

How are you feeling about the transfer dealings now? Looks like that whiff of bs has disappeared..... just saying!!!

Must say it feels good to have a bloke with long hair as they always seem to be the ones who are untouchable against us. Bradley Dack,Charlie Mulgrew,John Joe-O'Toole and Stuart Sinclair to name a few. Do the hairbands give them magic powers? I hope so!

Must say it feels good to have a bloke with long hair as they always seem to be the ones who are untouchable against us. Bradley Dack,Charlie Mulgrew,John Joe-O'Toole and Stuart Sinclair to name a few. Do the hairbands give them magic powers? I hope so!

Not to mention a whole new line of OU hair management merchandise.

He among others have gone strangely quiet. Funny that.
Don't worry they will be back next time we lose a match.
If you are referring to me, I’m here never go away but if your not then fine but if you are, it’s called entitlement allows we’d to express ones views and to be quite frank up until the flurry of business just before 17.00 yesterday it did appear to be BS. I maybe a tad impatient and as I have alluded a few times on this forum seen bad times, seen terrible times, seen are we going to have a club next week times, also seen good times, some great times and some absolutely beautiful times but until DE’s second season with us we hadn’t seen anything decent. But this last season has been a tad short of anything decent until KR came in and got us sorted. All of a sudden hit the ground running Tiger has more or less agrees to everything, but that didn’t appear to be happening and me along with a lot others were starting to worry, and as I have said we’re entitled to.

PS what about a striker?

If you are referring to me, I’m here never go away but if your not then fine but if you are, it’s called entitlement allows we’d to express ones views and to be quite frank up until the flurry of business just before 17.00 yesterday it did appear to be BS. I maybe a tad impatient and as I have alluded a few times on this forum seen bad times, seen terrible times, seen are we going to have a club next week times, also seen good times, some great times and some absolutely beautiful times but until DE’s second season with us we hadn’t seen anything decent. But this last season has been a tad short of anything decent until KR came in and got us sorted. All of a sudden hit the ground running Tiger has more or less agrees to everything, but that didn’t appear to be happening and me along with a lot others were starting to worry, and as I have said we’re entitled to.

PS what about a striker?

You’re getting paranoid, Baz. Don’t think anyone puts you in that top tier of doomsayers. You’re more of a Vauxhall Conference level of worrier ;)

PS what about a striker?

I am not referring to you at all. You get frustrated but are clearly a genuine fan. I am referring to the ones who are clearly just out to cause trouble and likely don't even support Oxford.

PS. But god, You do bang on about a striker though ;)

I am not referring to you at all. You get frustrated but are clearly a genuine fan. I am referring to the ones who are clearly just out to cause trouble and likely don't even support Oxford.

PS. But god, You do bang on about a striker though ;)

GUK for instance? ??

E vile song sank, Baz. E vile song sank.

He wasn't a footballer, never mind a striker.

Geez what are you lot on about? I thought this might be a thread about the Thom Yorke lookalike that is Ricky Holmes.
Fair play for the signing but you've got to wonder why he didn't play a single game for the blades. Lets hope you got the mighty Cobblers version rather than the Pompey reject.

Geez what are you lot on about? I thought this might be a thread about the Thom Yorke lookalike that is Ricky Holmes.
Fair play for the signing but you've got to wonder why he didn't play a single game for the blades. Lets hope you got the mighty Cobblers version rather than the Pompey reject.

How is L2?

It's nice to know you're here,
It's nice to know you're here,
Now ................

We got the version most of your jokers thought might go back to you. That's the version I like the most.

Best team in League 2? You're having a laugh . .

Who let this t**t in? Standards are slipping.

Back
Top Bottom