Ricky Holmes

Good old alcobol. His sneering twaddle was hilarious... especially when they were relegated. Ah, good times!

Has Holmes just said we played better football than Northampton?

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/1...e-support-of-oxford-united-fans-for-a-change/

There was no doubt about it the football we played under Mapp that season was brilliant to watch only 3 things effected us winning the league, 1 being the goalkeepers both we’re useless if we had Eastwood that season he would made a massive difference, 2nd missed numerous amount of penalties missed one which effected results, 3rd both FA Cup & JPT Cup runs with a small squad tools it’s toll

There was no doubt about it the football we played under Mapp that season was brilliant to watch only 3 things effected us winning the league, 1 being the goalkeepers both we’re useless if we had Eastwood that season he would made a massive difference, 2nd missed numerous amount of penalties missed one which effected results, 3rd both FA Cup & JPT Cup runs with a small squad tools it’s toll

So after all the Northampton silliness...the players knew we were better ?

Thank you all for your messages of support during our recent blip.
It's been a tough start to the season in League Two but we've got an away draw and two goals. How are things going with you high flyers? ....oh

It's been a tough start to the season in League Two but we've got an away draw and two goals. How are things going with you high flyers? ....oh

Any of our all-time heroes and legendary best players signed up to play for you at the moment?

Asking for a friend.

Any of our all-time heroes and legendary best players signed up to play for you at the moment?

Asking for a friend.

Come come, when your local authority is declared bankrupt and life is getting harder for an already insignificant region of the country, sport is something to cling to.

Trolling of teams in the league above you is an odd approach I admit, but let them have their five minutes of fun.

Particularly when they don’t have a proper rivalry like most clubs and therefore have to manufacture derbies with aspirational clubs such as ours.

Come come, when your local authority is declared bankrupt and life is getting harder for an already insignificant region of the country, sport is something to cling to.

Trolling of teams in the league above you is an odd approach I admit, but let them have their five minutes of fun.

Particularly when they don’t have a proper rivalry like most clubs and therefore have to manufacture derbies with aspirational clubs such as ours.
I beg to differ, I think Rushden and diamonds regard them as rivals and firmly believe Northampton will forever be in their shadow....they are probably right.

Be right back, just readying some ice to apply to that savage burn! Wowza...

Northampton fans are no better than Wycombe fans when it comes to desperately wanting a rivalry with us. All a bit embarrassing when your team is that insignificant to the rest of the footballing world that no other teams can be bothered to dislike you let alone hate you.

Northampton fans are no better than Wycombe fans when it comes to desperately wanting a rivalry with us. All a bit embarrassing when your team is that insignificant to the rest of the footballing world that no other teams can be bothered to dislike you let alone hate you.

I love where this thread has ended up! ? Absolutely ruthless! COYY

And the sad obsession continues,enjoy league 2 for year's to come! PS Holmes is a yellow ??

Back
Top Bottom